AlpineEagle

Week 3: Steelers @ Buccaneers

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

where is that dbag bucs troll that came on the board earlier this week?

hahaha he did come back to that thread and admit he was wrong.

That stat about most wins in first 200 starts, Carson is currently on pace to win 127 in his first 200. But I'd fully expect that to go higher than 127.

1 minute ago, Pallidrone said:

Should have won. That first TD killed us.

If we had Wentz we win. 

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

hahaha he did come back to that thread and admit he was wrong.

Where? 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That stat about most wins in first 200 starts, Carson is currently on pace to win 127 in his first 200. But I'd fully expect that to go higher than 127.

his first season really hurt him. big ben and brady in their first season's startning had ridiculous records which help. i think big ben was like 14-1 and brady was 13-3

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

his first season really hurt him. big ben and brady in their first season's startning had ridiculous records which help. i think big ben was like 14-1 and brady was 13-3

That's why I expect his number to go up. The further we get away from 2016, the less that 7 win season affects him.

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

What's biggest upset in NFL history?

New York Jets (+18) over Baltimore Colts 16-7 super bowl III

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/09/buffalo_bills_pull_off_third_biggest_upset_in_nfl_against_minnesota_vikings.amp

A guy with a beard finds a lamp along the shore in Tampa and rubs it. Out comes a genie who offers him 3 wishes.

I wish to be the starter again! The genie mentions something about an uber driver.

I wish to beat the Saints in New Orleans. The genie laughs and snaps his fingers while thinking about the awful Saints D.

I wish to beat the Super Bowl Champs this week! The genie clouds Schwartz's mind into putting 8 in the box and makes Darby whiff on a tackle.

I wish to beat the Steelers on Monday Night Football.  You are out of wishes, bro... back to being a nobody on a bad team.

Just now, skippyx said:

A guy with a beard finds a lamp along the shore in Tampa and rubs it. Out comes a genie who offers him 3 wishes.

I wish to be the starter again! The genie mentions something about an uber driver.

I wish to beat the Saints in New Orleans. The genie laughs and snaps his fingers while thinking about the awful Saints D.

I wish to beat the Super Bowl Champs this week! The genie clouds Schwartz's mind into putting 8 in the box and makes Darby whiff on a tackle.

I wish to beat the Steelers on Monday Night Football.  You are out of wishes, bro... back to being a nobody on a bad team.

honestly some of this is the steelers getting excellent pass rush cause the bucs cannot run whatsoever. they are 30th in the league. at some point teams are not going to respect you running the ball and just come after you.

frankly i dont even know if it is they cannot run as it is they just refuse to trying running the ball with the receiving weapons they have

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

honestly some of this is the steelers getting excellent pass rush cause the bucs cannot run whatsoever. they are 30th in the league. at some point teams are not going to respect you running the ball and just come after you.

frankly i dont even know if it is they cannot run as it is they just refuse to trying running the ball with the receiving weapons they have

Which is nuts that we didnt go after him.