AlpineEagle

Week 3: Steelers @ Buccaneers

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Has anyone here had the new Raspberry M&M's yet?

I want to know about the sweet heat skittles ?

464FDFB6-0089-4727-8E2C-13AE5EB9F41E.jpeg

Just now, pisceschica said:

I want to know about that sweet heat skittles ?

I don't really like the hot spicy stuff, due in large part to the fact that I'm allergic to hot spices.

I've had the Mint M&M's, which weren't bad and the caramel isn't bad either. I just can't find the raspberry in any of the stores around here.

19 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Buffalo vs Minnesota this week is probably the biggest in recent memory. I mean two SB teams can’t really be an upset lol. 

Getting points is always good, but to have that long of a drive, to come away with a FG is demoralizing to the offense and a win for the defense.

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

Buffalo vs Minnesota this week is probably the biggest in recent memory. I mean two SB teams can’t really be an upset lol. 

i believe it was the st. louis cardinals who had a 22 point underdog and won. espn had the graphic last night. i forget who they said they played though

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't really like the hot spicy stuff, due in large part to the fact that I'm allergic to hot spices.

I've had the Mint M&M's, which weren't bad and the caramel isn't bad either. I just can't find the raspberry in any of the stores around here.

I found a locator for m&ms but unfortunately raspberry wasn’t listed 

http://www.mms.com/us/locator

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i believe it was the st. louis cardinals who had a 22 point underdog and won. espn had the graphic last night. i forget who they said they played though

Early 70s Falcons vs Cardinals

Just now, mike030270 said:

I thought they'd be in 4th down territory with the way they've been playing

too early but that was a 8 minute and 3 second drive for a field goal

honestly the steelers should trade leveon bell. they can run the ball just fine with connor and they can score points without him. the only game they had trouble with was cleveland where they scored 21 and part of that is big ben was horrific with the turnovers and they were playing in a monsoon

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I found a locator for m&ms but unfortunately raspberry wasn’t listed 

http://www.mms.com/us/locator

I can get them on Amazon, which I likely will, eventually. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BZ3RGDH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A1BBNV161L5Q2R&psc=1

They also have Neapolitan (which I'm tempted to get right now): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P8MHCB/?coliid=ITE90HKVI4WGO&colid=2NC5XH1NEBX8J&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Open NFL.com

Go to the Game Center for Steelers - Bucs

Click on the Listen icon with the headphones under either team name

Watch the first 15 seconds of the ad for Game Pass

You are welcome!

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

honestly the steelers should trade leveon bell. they can run the ball just fine with connor and they can score points without him. the only game they had trouble with was cleveland where they scored 21 and part of that is big ben was horrific with the turnovers and they were playing in a monsoon

Wish theyd trade us ju ju lol