GroundAttack

Week 4 TNF: Vikings @ Rams

Zimmer is either overrated or McVay is just that good repeatedly catching the Vikings in obvious mismatch situations. That’s at least 3 times Kupp has been running free with a linebacker lumbering behind him 

2 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Same, feel your pain. I did have Cooks in the flex on a different team so that makes it a little better

Im starting Antonio Brown, Demaryus, and Sammy Watkins as a flex. 

Kupp is probably gonna end up outscoring all 3 of them combined. I'm feeling pretty dumb right about now

5 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Im starting Antonio Brown, Demaryus, and Sammy Watkins as a flex. 

Kupp is probably gonna end up outscoring all 3 of them combined. I'm feeling pretty dumb right about now

I've got brown, davante Adams, and thielen in the flex. Hoping thielen will catch a TD soon

yup think I seen all I needed to see of this game.  Rams are the new Seahawks.  F this crap..   that was a block in the back..

2 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

How are the Vikings not exposing the Rams secondary missing talib and peters?

they are... the problem is they can't stop Goff.. that and the officials are helping the Rams a good bit here tonight..

Rams are good. Hoping Vikings somehow pull it out cause I'd rather them come to the Linc then have to go to warm weather LA and have to deal with that offense. Wow...

13 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Rams are good. Hoping Vikings somehow pull it out cause I'd rather them come to the Linc then have to go to warm weather LA and have to deal with that offense. Wow...

Maybe we'll get a once in a while monsoon if that happens.  

Damn these Rams looking Super Bowl ready and Goff is legit. Cant hate on these guys anymore. Gonna be interesting when they meet a healthy Eagles team. 

Just now, heavywchamp said:

Damn these Rams looking Super Bowl ready and Goff is legit. Cant hate on these guys anymore. Gonna be interesting when they meet a healthy Eagles team. 

Thankfully that is in December. 

6 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Not quite. Got lucky with the missed fg.

At least the Rams kicker sucks.