GroundAttack

Week 4 TNF: Vikings @ Rams

Donald just threw Cousins like the sack of trash he is :lol:

Looking ahead at the Rams schedule they got a few tough games with GB, KC, Saints, Eagles, and possibly the Bears. Seattle x 2 could be a split.   Still plenty of football left so I'll hold off on crowning them already. 

6 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

Looking ahead at the Rams schedule they got a few tough games with GB, KC, Saints, Eagles, and possibly the Bears. Seattle x 2 could be a split.   Still plenty of football left so I'll hold off on crowning them already. 

I'm sure the media wont hold off lol they probably already crowned them

its funny how it fits into NFL plans to bring back strong market to LA ..... Shame the Lakers didnt take it sitting down  :D 

8 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wonder how many Rams fans in St. Louis, who swore they'd never root for the Rams again, are now huge Rams fans again.

cant be easy to lose a franchise  what 2 x now ? 

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

3 if you count the Raiders move there 

OH man I forgot that  :D   I really really feel for them now 

6 hours ago, pisceschica said:

This is a crazy statement after a rookie dropped 27 on them in a half :roll:

Rookie?

15 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I can't root for the Vikes. Those fans.

If the Rams got to the SB, they would have like no fans there. 

I had several friends at the game. Said Vikes fans were being their normal dirtball selves. 

45 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Another thing I noticed rewatching the Panther game and if I am correct it's common from the Cowboy offense. A lot of times QB will make a throw to an open part of the field where he knows the receiver is going to be. When the throw happens the receiver may have a guy on him, but because the QB read the coverage he knows the guy will be open. Both Foles and Wentz do this a lot on TE seam throws. The TE may have a linebacker on him when the throw is initially made, but the QB knows he is going to "pass him off" and throws the ball over the covering backers shoulder and it's a completion. Same for the receivers in a cover 2 type of look. When the receiver is just running by the corner the throw if made just over or past the defender as he is passing him off to the DB over the top. I rarely see throws of this type in the Cowboy offense. Is it a limitation of Dak or are they just not coached to make throws of this type?

That's QBs that are good at anticipation throws and are good at throwing receivers open. I would say Dak is not very good at that. 

1 hour ago, paco said:

Rookie?

Josh Allen

1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Josh Allen

My mistake. I erased that game from memory. Carry on