Sign in to follow this  
getreal

Jerry Jones defends Cowboys,

So embarrassing. I hate him so bad. I see more creativity in one Ram's play than I've seen in years with the Cowboys.

Zeke should be running seams up field from the backfield. But he never does. That was a thing of beauty. I also mentioned to my old man that I never see Dallas have guys wide open like the Rams do. They also don't scheme to get guys mismatches. Their lazy and pathetic. 

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

So embarrassing. I hate him so bad. I see more creativity in one Ram's play than I've seen in years with the Cowboys.

Zeke should be running seams up field from the backfield. But he never does. That was a thing of beauty. I also mentioned to my old man that I never see Dallas have guys wide open like the Rams do. They also don't scheme to get guys mismatches. Their lazy and pathetic. 

Clement doesnt have near the athleticism of Zeke and he caught a TD on a similar route. The Garret offense looks horrible compared to a modern NFL offense.

He's just a QB and several WR's away.  And by the time he gets those all he needs is a new RB and some OLine help.  Striking distance!

2 minutes ago, paco said:

He's just a QB and several WR's.  And by the time he gets those all he needs is a new RB and some OLine help.  Striking distance!

Add a coaching staff to the list. ?

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I drink to your health Jerruh.  May you hang in there another 20 years like Davis.

:thumbsup:

My favorite part:

"You say, 'Well, but we might not have the established receiver that they have," Jones said. "Well, last year they had [Tavon] Austin. We got Austin this year. They made the trade with us, we got it. So when I look at what we might be able to do -- and I put my finger on personnel and then move up with what we know we want to do with our personnel -- I don't think it's a reach to think maybe we can approach that kind of productivity."

Great Job, Jerry! You really pulled the wool over their eyes. What a coup.

Until he's willing to hire a real head coach, rather than hanging on to his puppet Garrett, the Dallas offense is never going to be close to that level.

What are you ignoramouses talking about? I completely concur with Jerry. 

In fact, I’ll take it a step further: this Cowboys team is the most talented in the history of the NFL, maybe since the dawning of sports.

Keep doing what you’re doing Jerry and never (EVER) listen to the doubters.

P.S. Dak Prescott is already guaranteed a hall of fame jacket - never change him too.

Yeah, he's right! The Rams have a QB, WRs and a RB. So do the Cowboys! Its almost like they play the same sport.