Sign in to follow this  
KillaGoEagles

Game Tickets - when do they arrive?

So I bought the tickets on the 1st of May (in the first 5 mins they were on sale) and was wondering when they actually arrive in the mail? Because it's only 3 weeks to the game and I still don't have the physical or electronic ticket?

Who did you buy them from? We got ours from Viagogo. We don’t have ours yet as well. I set it up to have them delivered to our hotel if they’re not delivered before we leave, but I would feel much better having them in hand, of course. 

Got an email from Ticketmaster over a week ago saying they were in the process of being printed and sent out.

Email says to contact them if you haven't got tickets 5 days before game.

I'll be giving them a bell on Monday, stuff a few days before.

bought mine through ticketmaster.co.uk on the day they went on sale. latest notice on their website says all tickets have been dispatched and should be received 5 days before game. sucks because we're leaving 5 days before the game!! fortunately they say they will get them to you in london but I'd rather not have to deal with that worry.... I keep checking this forum to see if anyone else has received theirs...

fly eagles fly! 

I'm flying to Heathrow on Friday the 26th, so if they are not in the mail by next Friday (21st) I'm gonna really be pissed.

I mean why the hell don't they ship them earlier to be safe? I guess it makes it harder for resellers, so that's a plus. 

Got ours yesterday via UPS.  [and they even look authentic......!].

We bought them through Viagogo and were pleasantly surprised they came so far in advance b/c we had notified the hotel concierge to please keep an eye out in case they shipped after we'd already left the US.

p.s. to KillaGo:  if you bought through Viagogo, they have a place on your account page to add your travel address (your hotel) and you can give the date that you're leaving the US so they know not to ship to US.

Ticket arrived today ?, fingers crossed we all get sorted out.

Having a dig around the website the other night, you can arrange to pick up tickets at stadium if you haven't got them in time for travel plans.

GOT THE TICKET!!! :) I'm sitting row 20 at the 50 yard line behind our bench. It's sad that you could only reserve a specific sector and not a row. I'd gladly pay a premium for first row tickets.