LA_Eagle_Fan

Ahhh!!! First Eagles game at the Linc!!!

2 hours ago, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

5’11”

Thanks I've always heard shoulder pad Sean was a shorty but wanted confirmation  

On 10/8/2018 at 1:57 PM, NYEagle said:

Took my kids (with GF) yesterday....must have been my kids because the GF and I went to the opener vs. Atlanta lol  Was my daughters first game....sucked they had to witness that travesty but it was wonderful walking out with them with  a drunk saying the Eagles sucked D today.  Was like...dood!!  Come on!

Do us all a favor and keep your kids at home for anything that isn't a 1pm non division game

On 10/11/2018 at 6:54 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Out of curiosity, did you sit in section 214 after mistakenly sitting in section 213 initially?

Yes, that was me. Wait, was it you and your buds who corrected my mistake?

On 10/7/2018 at 9:35 PM, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

BE9DBC21-5AAF-47A8-9416-74E05AB56F0E.jpeg

So you were in the stands this early instead of being out in the parking lot, tailgating your brain to sludge and looking for hott Swedish Chicks like the krazy party-beast that you are?

What are they teaching kidz these days?!?  :rolleyes:

(Looks like a great time, D.  I wish the outcome had been better.)

On 10/23/2018 at 1:08 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Dude, I was sitting right next to you.

????

On 10/8/2018 at 6:54 PM, greend said:

Thanks I've always heard shoulder pad Sean was a dewsh but wanted confirmation  

Yep

On 10/24/2018 at 4:03 PM, ilikepargo said:

So you were in the stands this early instead of being out in the parking lot, tailgating your brain to sludge and looking for hott Swedish Chicks like the krazy party-beast that you are?

What are they teaching kidz these days?!?  :rolleyes:

(Looks like a great time, D.  I wish the outcome had been better.)

Hah! This was 30-45 minutes prior to kickoff. I got to LFF by 12 noon for a 4 pm game to mingle and tailgate :lol:

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

Bruh... those socks.  Need to trim about 5 inches off of them

:lol: They’re actually shin-high crew socks that have gotten loose from being worn for years. That and I don’t adjust them throughout the day ever.

So excited to see your pics. My 22 year old son and I will be traveling from SO CAL and  going to our first Eagles game at the Linc....... His dream has always been to travel to Philly to see his Eagles play a home game so we are going to the 11/11 game, I KNOW it's going to be a GREAT one ! Excited to see Philly also.... And if anyone has recommendations for must do's, please post .....THANKS :)

On 10/29/2018 at 11:35 AM, socalbirdfan1 said:

So excited to see your pics. My 22 year old son and I will be traveling from SO CAL and  going to our first Eagles game at the Linc....... His dream has always been to travel to Philly to see his Eagles play a home game so we are going to the 11/11 game, I KNOW it's going to be a GREAT one ! Excited to see Philly also.... And if anyone has recommendations for must do's, please post .....THANKS ?

Bring warm clothes.  Its going to be chilly Sunday night.  Im flying up from south florida.  See ya there!