KingxEagles

If the Eagles lose to the 1-4 Giants Thursday night....

23 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I think that's fair to say. Johnson I think will get it together. He's been too good throughout his career not to turn it around so I'm not too worried there. 

That’s only because he was using roids 

You guys are ridiculous. The eagles have had a rough start but they will still win the terrible east. Anything can happen in the playoffs. 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, KingxEagles said:

Shady, Maclin, Foles should call Tebow for advice on how to win a Playoff game.

You might want to consider updating your siggy.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:55 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Trouble is bud... So many holes. That's what is really troubling me. 

It’s almost the same team as last year...

Same OLine but we have Peters; similar DB’s but we lost McLeod. Guys are just not playing well.

Enough, our goals are the same this year as last year; win the division.  NOBODY thought this was a SB team week six last season.

54 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Enough, our goals are the same this year as last year; win the division.  NOBODY thought this was a SB team week six last season.

Absolutely.  I don't see us getting the #1 seed (Rams could very well go 15-1 or 14-2), but the Eagles still could be the #2 seed if they get their act together as I don't see the Saints keeping this pace up for instance. 

Just remember: In 2011, the Giants were 7-7 going into their game with the Jets on Christmas Eve.  They did not lose another game the rest of the way and won it all.

No reason to think about anything except beating the giants.

It's a long season......cream usually rises to the top but it takes time.  Look at the TB Bucs, started off hot as can be and then crashed.  The NFC East is all mediocrity right now.  The NFL season is about getting into a groove and how long you can maintain it. 

Beat the giants.....get a division and conference win.  That's it and that's all.

On 10/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, pencil face said:

Giants are jekll and hyde team.

Week 1 against the Jags they played great gave me hope in a loss..

Week 2 played like crap.

Week 3 they were good.

Week 4 Against a **** Saints defense giving up 34 points game, Giants looked like crap..

Week 5 looked good..

Week 6 should be a crap showing...

Giants haven't put together back to back good team performances in a long long time...even in 2016 with the defense playing out of their minds, the offense was horrible all year, one side of the team carried them to the playoffs..Eagles will win 33-16, Giants bottom of the league in sacks, they have no pass rush, your offensive line will look good on Thursday...

What do i win? lol Giants haven't played back to back solid games in 4-5 years,  next week Falcons should be worried, Giants will try hard then..

You guys convinced the Birds are a powerhouse? They are 3-0 against one win teams and 0-3 against teams that are .500 or better and two of those teams (Bucs, Titans) really aren't that good. Interesting to see what will happen when the Birds schedule gets harder. It's probably been one of the two or three easiest schedules in the league so far. 

12 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

You guys convinced the Birds are a powerhouse? They are 3-0 against one win teams and 0-3 against teams that are .500 or better and two of those teams (Bucs, Titans) really aren't that good. Interesting to see what will happen when the Birds schedule gets harder. It's probably been one of the two or three easiest schedules in the league so far.

FB_IMG_1539349476199.jpg

56 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I think we're a hard team to gauge right now. We haven't played a game with the full offense yet, and now with Ajayi out, we won't get to. Still, we have Alshon getting back into the swing. Wentz is now done with his "preseason". A lot will depend on how the line plays from here on. Hopefully, Jim Schwartz uses these 10 days to self reflect.

I'm also curious to see what Howie Roseman may look to do. I've had this feeling that he's going to try to pull something off during this mini bye.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think we're a hard team to gauge right now. We haven't played a game with the full offense yet, and now with Ajayi out, we won't get to. Still, we have Alshon getting back into the swing. Wentz is now done with his "preseason". A lot will depend on how the line plays from here on. Hopefully, Jim Schwartz uses these 10 days to self reflect.

I'm also curious to see what Howie Roseman may look to do. I've had this feeling that he's going to try to pull something off during this mini bye.

Yup, I agree. I think the Eagles have something big coming. They're going to have to re-work the roster in the next year or two, so they might as well go for another one while Wentz is still affordable.