KingxEagles

If the Eagles lose to the 1-4 Giants Thursday night....

It's time to start thinking about the 2019 Draft and Free Agency. Since the pre-season they just were not ready to come to play football this year. Every game this year they have been given chances EVERY game, but decide to play sloppy. IF the Eagles lose to the 1-4 Giants... please focus on keeping Carson Wentz and some other players healthy and get ready to come play next year. Because right now the Coaches and Players have been given chances and chances to succeed, but just were not ready for this season like some other teams in the NFL.

To be honest... Tonight went our chance to get a top #2 seed I think. We are going to drop at least another 3-5 games this year. So yeah i think actually we need to start thinking about what happens beyond this year when we lose even more guys. 

24 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

To be honest... Tonight went our chance to get a top #2 seed I think. We are going to drop at least another 3-5 games this year. So yeah i think actually we need to start thinking about what happens beyond this year when we lose even more guys. 

My mind is focused on next year. Our secondary and O-line is garbage!

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

My mind is focused on next year. Our secondary and O-line is garbage!

Trouble is bud... So many holes. That's what is really troubling me. 

1-4 Odell show vs the 2-3 defending Champs, Giants will be the first home team to lose on Thursday night, SB champ kick off game isn't considered part of the regular TNF schedule..

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Trouble is bud... So many holes. That's what is really troubling me. 

Lane Johnson's struggles is the most surprising thing to me. Jason Peters had a great career, but I think it's fair to say that he needs to retire.

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

Lane Johnson struggles is the most surprising to me. Jason Peters had a great career, but I think it's fair to say that he needs to retire.

Yeah I think that's fair to say. Johnson I think will get it together. He's been too good throughout his career not to turn it around so I'm not too worried there. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I think that's fair to say. Johnson I think will get it together. He's been too good throughout his career not to turn it around so I'm not too worried there. 

But you need to bring someone in to challenge him.

1 hour ago, SBorBust said:

This will be an easy win on Thursday.

After the way Eli shredded the eagles defense both times even without OBJ last year :lol:

Miracle in the Medowlands part V is what it’s gonna take for eagles to win. 

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

After the way Eli shredded the eagles defense both times even without OBJ last year :lol:

Miracle in the Medowlands part V is what it’s gonna take for eagles to win. 

It will be an easy win on Thursday.

2 hours ago, pencil face said:

1-4 Odell show vs the 2-3 defending Champs, Giants will be the first home team to lose on Thursday night, SB champ kick off game isn't considered part of the regular TNF schedule..

If you play us like you played today you can beat us

no lie

our secondary is a** our oline is like yours 

Look sorry guys but chalk it up. Thursday is a loss. They are going to kill us with the slant like last year and we are going to continue to make bad mistakes. 

41 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Look sorry guys but chalk it up. Thursday is a loss. They are going to kill us with the slant like last year and we are going to continue to make bad mistakes. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim Schwartz is fired after this season. Doug Pederson should hire Ray Lewis.

13 minutes ago, james1345 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jim Schwartz is fired after this season. Doug Pederson should hire Ray Lewis.

I mean... I dunno I'm in two minds. His D did only give up 16 points yesterday. And 7 of those came after that awful roughing the passer penalty. 

5 minutes ago, james1345 said:

The guy is not good at making the necessary adjustments. Sorry, but he needs to go.

But his D played fine last night bud... 

The Birds don't have a thing to worry about. The Giants do not have even a semblence of a pass rush, and if they send more than 4 to rush Eli, he's toast. Throw a bunch of screens at them, and that intermediate stuff in the middle of the field, and the game is over for the Giants. Yesterday was the first time in 37 games that they hit the 30 point mark. It ain't happening again, at least not for a while

Tried to tell you guys this before the season.  Repeating is SO difficult.  But the talent that won you the championship is largely still there, I wouldn't be overly concerned.  One good off season and training camp and the Birds could be right back to 12-4. 

14 minutes ago, Happyfoosball said:

Tried to tell you guys this before the season.  Repeating is SO difficult.  But the talent that won you the championship is largely still there, I wouldn't be overly concerned.  One good off season and training camp and the Birds could be right back to 12-4. 

I think it's time to be concerned. This team absolutely can improve. We all know this team is better than its showing right now. But at the same time it's the schedule that is coming up. 

All division games left, I honestly think best case this year we win 4 and drop 2. And that to me would be a very good division record regardless of the teams in our division. You just know those are funny games where both teams know each other so well. 

We've got to go to LA, NO and London to play the Jags. This team playing really well could lose those games let alone where we are at right now. 

And we also host the Panthers and Texans. Both tough games although I'd favour us at home. 

:lol:  

I get the feeling the next three days are going to be a lot of , ‘Nu-uh! My team is worse! Your team will win big on Thursday!’

Kind of a role reversal trash talking. 

12 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

If you play us like you played today you can beat us

no lie

our secondary is a** our oline is like yours 

Giants are jekll and hyde team.

Week 1 against the Jags they played great gave me hope in a loss..

Week 2 played like crap.

Week 3 they were good.

Week 4 Against a **** Saints defense giving up 34 points game, Giants looked like crap..

Week 5 looked good..

Week 6 should be a crap showing...

Giants haven't put together back to back good team performances in a long long time...even in 2016 with the defense playing out of their minds, the offense was horrible all year, one side of the team carried them to the playoffs..Eagles will win 33-16, Giants bottom of the league in sacks, they have no pass rush, your offensive line will look good on Thursday...

51 minutes ago, pencil face said:

Giants are jekll and hyde team.

Week 1 against the Jags they played great gave me hope in a loss..

Week 2 played like crap.

Week 3 they were good.

Week 4 Against a **** Saints defense giving up 34 points game, Giants looked like crap..

Week 5 looked good..

Week 6 should be a crap showing...

Giants haven't put together back to back good team performances in a long long time...even in 2016 with the defense playing out of their minds, the offense was horrible all year, one side of the team carried them to the playoffs..Eagles will win 33-16, Giants bottom of the league in sacks, they have no pass rush, your offensive line will look good on Thursday...

Nu-uh! My team is worse! Your team will win big on Thursday!