Sign in to follow this  
Happyfoosball

OBJ is the biggest loser I've ever had to to root for...

4 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Wentz with a matured OBJ would be great:ph34r:

Can you imagine some of those rainbow deep balls from Foles going to OBJ. :drool:

4 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

He'll do a 180 the minute he has a big game and the Giants start winning...which will happen on Thursday.  :flex:

Miracle in the Meadowlands Part V ? Eagle_smiley.jpg

On 10/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Yeah, because warm weather and sunshine suck compared to freezing your a** off and dealing with snow and ice. Again, I don’t see a damn thing wrong with what he said, and fans expecting every player to stick to the same bull**** script every single time are thin skinned cowards. I’d much rather hear the truth from people, not some candy a** lies

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24919394/odell-beckham-jr-know-eli-manning-reason-new-york-giants-struggling-offense

You don't see a damn thing wrong with him saying he likes LA better than NY?  That he the Giants franchise has held him back?  He said a lot of things that losers typically say.  Losers blame other people for their problems.  Winners find a way.  Everything he said in that interview screamed "loser" to me. 

13 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

I’ll take OBJ as a diva he’s that good

He hasn't been as good this year.  That's the other subtle thing that Giants fans aren't alluding too.  In 2016 pre injury he'd catch a slant and take it to the house.  That has not happened in 2018. 

2 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

You don't see a damn thing wrong with him saying he likes LA better than NY?  That he the Giants franchise has held him back?  He said a lot of things that losers typically say.  Losers blame other people for their problems.  Winners find a way.  Everything he said in that interview screamed "loser" to me. 

He hasn't been as good this year.  That's the other subtle thing that Giants fans aren't alluding too.  In 2016 pre injury he'd catch a slant and take it to the house.  That has not happened in 2018. 

I believe she asked if he liked it in New York after talking about how he hates seeing the Rams and their offense do what they do and he would like to be a part of that.

2 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

He will be back to normal soon. He has been training with Lil Wayne, all is good.

22 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I believe she asked if he liked it in New York after talking about how he hates seeing the Rams and their offense do what they do and he would like to be a part of that.

He really is an entitled kid that never grew up.  I love hearing the stories about guys like Jerry Rice.  49ers lost to the Cowboys and the next day he's in the stadium running sprints.  There are winners and there are losers.  Odell has ungodly talent, but everything else about him stinks. 

4 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

He really is an entitled kid that never grew up.  I love hearing the stories about guys like Jerry Rice.  49ers lost to the Cowboys and the next day he's in the stadium running sprints.  There are winners and there are losers.  Odell has ungodly talent, but everything else about him stinks. 

FYI, this thread sucks and was unnecessary. Nice job creating it and giving the enemy ammo. :-)

7 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

Steve Young once said that he was shocked when he saw Jerry Rice running sprints at the crack of dawn in the stadium all alone, the day after they won the superbowl, that guy was something else.

As for OBJ, I don't get the love affair some Giants fans have with him. They guy is a diva WR, has lost more games than won, takes zero responsibility, is hella expensive, and is not even that happy to play in New York.

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Steve Young once said that he was shocked when he saw Jerry Rice running sprints at the crack of dawn in the stadium all alone, the day after they won the superbowl, that guy was something else.

As for OBJ, I don't get the love affair some Giants fans have with him. They guy is diva WR, has lost more games than won, takes zero responsibility, is hella expensive, and is not even that happy to play in New York.

He can sure catch the ball with one hand though.

2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

As for OBJ, I don't get the love affair some Giants fans have with him. They guy is a diva WR, has lost more games than won, takes zero responsibility, is hella expensive, and is not even that happy to play in New York.

Because he's an exciting player and football is a spectator sport, duhhhh. 

Most of us don't like him as a person, but he's fun to watch. Contrary to popular believe he is also a very hard worker and always shows up in practice (think of all the starts that either dog it in practice or don't show up at all). If he shut his mouth just a little people would love him, but don't get it twisted, there's no love affair. 

On 10/10/2018 at 7:22 AM, Happyfoosball said:

He's got Eli throwing to him though

Wait until he has Wentz throwing to him:ph34r:

4 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

FYI, this thread sucks and was unnecessary. Nice job creating it and giving the enemy ammo. :-)

I didn't realize I was the one on TV sitting next to Lil Wayne spouting off a bunch of BS. 

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

He's got Eli throwing to him though

Wait until he has Wentz throwing to him:ph34r:

Hey you can have him.  He can tear your locker room apart.

Just now, Captain F said:

And he just walked off the field before the half and quit on the team.  Lol. F him

Every team has a diva WR that does that stuff. Stop making a big deal of it.

Just now, boogyman said:

Every team has a diva WR that does that stuff. Stop making a big deal of it.

Lol, Giants fans will figure it out that you don't want guys like that on the team

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol, Giants fans will figure it out that you don't want guys like that on the team

I hope they keep him for another 10 years

If the Giants organization weren't so cucked by OBJ, they would suspend him for pulling that s***. One of the storied NFL franchises, now at the mercy of the whims of a cancerous WR. But hey he's exciting!!!

11 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

If the Giants organization weren't so cucked by OBJ, they would suspend him for pulling that s***. One of the storied NFL franchises, now at the mercy of the whims of a cancerous WR. But hey he's exciting!!!

He is just a diva. Leave him alone

giving him all that money was the kiss of death. he is a classic POS and his little pity parties are far from being over.