Sign in to follow this  
Happyfoosball

OBJ is the biggest loser I've ever had to to root for...

Team sports 101; when you talk bad about your own team, you only make yourself look bad.  

Pretty sad that Barkley, the rookie, had to be the mature one and calm OBJ down. 

My question is, where is Eli in all of this? You’d have to think if Brady, Brees, etc had a teammate throwing tantrums on the sideline they’d be in his face telling him to STFU. 

Guy was on his best behavior all off season to get that contract, gets it, then goes right back to the selfish entitled cry-baby diva receiver we all know him to be 

Now he can do, say, act however the hell he wants because he’s got the giants organization by the balls. What can they do now? Suspend him? Cut him? Lol ok, thanks for the 65M guaranteed 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Giants fans, do you worry about Beckham's potential negative influence on young players like Barkley?

Barkley no, Shepard yes. 

42 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Barkley no, Shepard yes. 

Honestly you’re already starting to see it with Shepard a little bit. 

Agree on Barkley. Kid has a good head on his shoulders, he already looks like the best leader on that team. It kills me to have to root against him. 

So Shepard is little Odella now ?  What the F is going on with them NJ Midgets ? 

22 hours ago, nipples said:

Pretty sad that Barkley, the rookie, had to be the mature one and calm OBJ down. 

My question is, where is Eli in all of this? You’d have to think if Brady, Brees, etc had a teammate throwing tantrums on the sideline they’d be in his face telling him to STFU. 

Because that doofus is the furthest thing from a leader. Hes like Sam Bradford. Hes there for his game cheque and on to the next game.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:22 PM, Happyfoosball said:

And they just gave him 60 million guaranteed too......  I don't even know if he's tradeable after these comments. 

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24897539

Link for Captain F.  You guys hate the Giants so you should really enjoy playing this on repeat.  This guy makes Shockey look good.

He wants to know who his teammates are when the heat's on.  He doesn't have a wife and kids and he wants his team mates to show him some heart.  And then there's the hair.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

On 10/9/2018 at 4:47 PM, BKLYNYG said:

Can you imagine some of those rainbow deep balls from Foles going to OBJ. :drool:

Foles wouldn't cost what they pay Eli, allowing you to add a piece or two where you've got holes like the O-Line.  Barkley, OBJ and Foles could be quite scary.

4 minutes ago, Thunderfarts said:

Foles wouldn't cost what they pay Eli, allowing you to add a piece or two where you've got holes like the O-Line.  Barkley, OBJ and Foles could be quite scary.

I think Foles will get a similiar deal to what Bradford got this year. 20 million or so for a couple years, maybe the second being a team option. They could still draft a QB and not have to play him. And take maybe have a season or 2 with a vet QB to take advantage of the talent they have at the skill positions.

34 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I think Foles will get a similiar deal to what Bradford got this year. 20 million or so for a couple years, maybe the second being a team option. They could still draft a QB and not have to play him. And take maybe have a season or 2 with a vet QB to take advantage of the talent they have at the skill positions.

Being a selfish fan, I'm actually hoping that nobody will want him and he'll re-sign as Carson's back-up for a few more years.

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Being a selfish fan, I'm actually hoping that nobody will want him and he'll re-sign as Carson's back-up for a few more years.

Me too. Or go to an AFC team. Or even retire.

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That is probably the likely thing to happen. I don't see any team paying a lot for Foles or showing more then wanting him for a year as a rental. 

2 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

So Shepard is little Odella now ?  What the F is going on with them NJ Midgets ? 

One of the greatest leaders of our times, may he stay a Giant for life.

On 10/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, wrestlevessel said:

He still might beat the Eagles Thursday. We are the worst team ever coming off a Super Bowl win.

Trash fan 

1 hour ago, E v 2.0 said:

Trash fan 

Wrestlevessel is the most fairweather fan I have ever seen on a message board. He should not have even been allowed to enjoy last year with the negative ish he talks.