Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Rae Carruth to be released from jail...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/11/rae-carruth-to-be-released-from-prison-later-this-month/#comments

Can't believe they're gonna let this POS walk.  And he wants to have a relationship with the son whose mother he had killed because she wouldn't abort said son!!!  Another reason why I believe in the death penalty.

The man that shot Cherica Adams, Van Brett Watkins, An accomplice was released from prison in 2011. Carruth was sent to prison for conspiracy to commit murder, since he planned it out.

Edited by toolg
I got my facts wrong

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

Cool, I think the Raiders Cowboys may have some interest

Fixed. 

On 10/12/2018 at 2:38 PM, toolg said:

The man that shot Cherica Adams, Van Brett Watkins, was released from prison in 2011. Carruth was sent to prison for conspiracy to commit murder, since he planned it out.

I don't believe this is true.  The hitman is still in prison.

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I don't believe this is true.  The hitman is still in prison. 

You are right, I got the names mixed up.. .Watkins is serving a 40-years sentence. One of the other accomplices was let out in 2011.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, Outlaw said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/11/rae-carruth-to-be-released-from-prison-later-this-month/#comments

Can't believe they're gonna let this POS walk.  And he wants to have a relationship with the son whose mother he had killed because she wouldn't abort said son!!!  Another reason why I believe in the death penalty.

Dallas does need a deep threat....he may still be better than anyone on their roster at WR.

in all seriousness, yes, he's a pos, but as far as wanting a relationship with the son he tried to have killed. I saw a documentary that featured the mother's mom and the son and the Grandmother has been taking the son to visit him in jail for some time and wants them to have a relationship...now rather he truly wants that or if it's just for the parole board I don't know....but I hope that is genuine if that is indeed what the son and grandmother want, for their sake, not for his.