Sign in to follow this  
Br3

The New York Giants are the new Cleveland Browns

On 10/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, D-Shiznit said:

The Browns were smart enough not to draft an RB over a QB, and as a result they actually have hope. The Giants on the other hand saw first hand that even when an RB has a crazy good game, they still get blown out because it's a QB driven league.

At the rate they’re going they’ll get another shot at a top QB this year.  

Odell Beckham Jr father rips John Mara:

REALLY⁉️???#imafather1st-Repost from @obj.news – Is ? that owner Mara picking up a chair and throwing it!! Oh my my the tree is acting like the Apple!!! #odellbeckhamjr #nygiants ? @nygiants_pics_news yet the commentator is talking about Odell.. wow!! Listen this is not the White House, we have comprehending cellular activity don’t even try it! He’s mad at how Odell is acting sooo HE DOES THE SAME??! ??? You couldn’t make this up if you tried!!

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/18/odell-beckham-father-rips-new-york-giants-owner-john-mara/

b79a2a5948e0ccde7dfdf357d1463c67.gif

6 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Odell Beckham Jr father rips John Mara:

b79a2a5948e0ccde7dfdf357d1463c67.gif

Popcorn is right! 

The Giants are all over the place. We tease about the Giants needing to get rid of Eli, but Eli himself might be thinking he's had enough of that team

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/odell-beckham-just-doesnt-like-water-and-its-causing-problems/

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SPORTS

Odell Beckham just doesn’t like water and it’s causing problems

By Zach Braziller

October 19, 2018 | 2:23pm

odell_beckham-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all
Odell Beckham Jr. speaks to the media Friday before Giants practice.Robert Sabo

Another Odell Beckham Jr. controversy has begun. This time it has nothing to do with quarterback Eli Manning or the Giants’ offensive gameplan.

It’s about water, and his disdain for it.

"I really don’t like water,” the star receiver said Friday before practice as he held a bottle of water in his hand.

The subject came up when Beckham was asked why he has twice needed an IV for dehydration at the end of the first half of games. This is obviously not just about a cup of water but drinking gallons of it to stay hydrated.

"I’m trying. I really just don’t like it,” Beckham said. "You get that stomach feeling — it’s all slushy. I’m trying to stay hydrated. Sometimes I got to get an IV. It’s just necessary. If you’re cramping in both calves, it’s hard to run and make cuts.

"If you are cramping, you are susceptible to something else. I’m trying to stay on top of it the best that I can.”

50 minutes ago, Jordan629 said:

:roll: 

A player staying in school to avoid being drafted by the Giants really would make them the new Cleveland Browns.

2 hours ago, Jordan629 said:

:roll:

Oh well. If Daniel Jones and/or Haskins also decide to stay, then the Giants can start Lauletta, or trade for Brisset/Carr until the 2020 draft which would be absolutely loaded and Herbert will probably regret not coming out sooner

2 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

Oh well. If Daniel Jones and/or Haskins also decide to stay, then the Giants can start Lauletta, or trade for Brisset/Carr until the 2020 draft which would be absolutely loaded and Herbert will probably regret not coming out sooner

If it keeps him froma dysfunctional organisation it would be the right move.

2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

If it keeps him froma dysfunctional organisation it would be the right move.

With that logic, Wentz should have Eli'd his way out of Philly since at this point in 2015, the Eagles were the epitome of dysfunctional.

It's amazing how quickly things can turnaround in the NFL.

11 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

With that logic, Wentz should have Eli'd his way out of Philly since at this point in 2015, the Eagles were the epitome of dysfunctional.

It's amazing how quickly things can turnaround in the NFL.

Our owner was not throwing furniture in 2015. Our star WR was not creating rifts akongst and not drinking water. Our coach was not looking angry at every press conference.

A bad team is not by definition dysfunctional.

2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Our owner was not throwing furniture in 2015. Our star WR was not creating rifts akongst and not drinking water. Our coach was not looking angry at every press conference.

A bad team is not by definition dysfunctional.

Oh please. How soon we forget how ugly it was with Chip Kelly snapping at reporters, getting fired before the season was over and the exiled Roseman was being begged for forgiveness. 

Also eagles didn't have a star receiver to say anything. The wildly overpaid Demarco Murray was whining a mile a minute though.

Again... How soon we forget.

1 minute ago, vincent_NJG said:

Oh please. How soon we forget how ugly it was with Chip Kelly snapping at reporters, getting fired before the season was over and the exiled Roseman was being begged for forgiveness. 

Also eagles didn't have a star receiver to say anything. The wildly overpaid Demarco Murray was whining a mile a minute though.

Again... How soon we forget.

Chip was fired before Carson was drafted. Irrelevant to this conversation. Lacking talent is not dysfunctional. It's just being bad. Was Murray here when Carson was drafted? I cant remember to be honest.

16 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Chip was fired before Carson was drafted. Irrelevant to this conversation. Lacking talent is not dysfunctional. It's just being bad. Was Murray here when Carson was drafted? I cant remember to be honest.

I never said bad=dysfunctional.

Also, thanks for proving my point

28 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

I never said bad=dysfunctional.

Also, thanks for proving my point

Like I said owner throwing chairs. Diva WR causing rifts and making an a** of himself on a weekly basis. An angry coach. Probably going to be 2 straight seasons of 3 to 5 wins. Dysfunctional. No point proven. No parallels to the 2015 Eagles. 

2018 Giants dysfunctional. 2015 Eagles bad team.

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

Like I said owner throwing chairs. Diva WR causing rifts and making an a** of himself on a weekly basis. An angry coach. Probably going to be 2 straight seasons of 3 to 5 wins. Dysfunctional. No point proven. No parallels to the 2015 Eagles. 

Dude, worry about your own team! Three wins against last place teams. By the time the Birds get into the tough part of their schedule they’ll be battling the Giants for the top pick. ?

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

Like I said, you proved my point. You already forgot all the drama that was that was the 2015 Eagles.

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Dude, worry about your own team! Three wins against last place teams. By the time the Birds get into the tough part of their schedule they’ll be battling the Giants for the top pick. ?

We suck right now. The 2018 Eagles are horrible. Me "worrying" about a football team doesnt mean much. That same horrible team just trashed you guys. And again in this part of the forum I usually converse about other teams in the league. It's difficult to keep explaining that to you but you seem to have a problem getting it. 

25 minutes ago, boogyman said:

We suck right now. The 2018 Eagles are horrible. Me "worrying" about a football team doesnt mean much. That same horrible team just trashed you guys. And again in this part of the forum I usually converse about other teams in the league. It's difficult to keep explaining that to you but you seem to have a problem getting it. 

Don’t get testy with me kid. Suck up the loss like a man and take the heat that comes with it. You’ll have your chance to hit back Monday night. 

Just now, BKLYNYG said:

Don’t get testy with me kid. Suck up the loss like a man and take the heat that comes with it. You’ll have your chance to hit back Monday night. 

Heat? We lost. I dont feel any heat from that. If Alshon was punching kicking nets and cramping up because he dislikes water, Lurie was throwing chairs and Wentz looked like a washed up has been...that may make me feel heat. No shame in being mediocre a year after a championship. We will be ok, still as good a shot as anyone at winning the division. If not we still have a base of excellent players to build on next year. 

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

Like I said, you proved my point. You already forgot all the drama that was that was the 2015 Eagles.

So next season Odell will be gone and you will have a new coach?

35 minutes ago, boogyman said:

So next season Odell will be gone and you will have a new coach?

It's possible. Are you now saying that the 2015 Eagles were dysfunctional?

4 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

It's possible. Are you now saying that the 2015 Eagles were dysfunctional?

No. They had a dysfuncional coach who they got rid of...way before Wentz was drafted, thereby there would be no reason for him not to want to come here, which was the origin of this conversation.