Sign in to follow this  
Br3

The New York Giants are the new Cleveland Browns

36 minutes ago, paco said:

Atm it seems they have. But only time will tell. He could end up being a very good cb, like Pat Robinson was for us.

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

I think the Giants got screwed here. They gave a decent low cost #2 corner for a 4th and 7th. 

In contrast, the Raiders got a 1st for their 3rd/4th wr

I think the Giants got fair value for Apple. The Cowboys simply overpaid a bit.

I think they should consider selling off Vernon and Jenkins if the price is right.  That would ensure the #1 overall pick. 

33 minutes ago, boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1540313236886.jpg

You've become the message board meme guy (this is my favorite one to date). Quite the fall from "guy that occasionally can hold an intelligent conversation." 

22 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I think the Giants got fair value for Apple. The Cowboys simply overpaid a bit.

I think they should consider selling off Vernon and Jenkins if the price is right.  That would ensure the #1 overall pick. 

I would like to see them be able to but apparently, they don't have the cap room to absorb the signing bonus hit that trading either one would take. Most likely, both are gone this off-season.

I also suspect, the season and the chaos will just be placed on the shoulders of Gettleman and Kevin Abrams will take over as GM.

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

You've become the message board meme guy (this is my favorite one to date). Quite the fall from "guy that occasionally can hold an intelligent conversation." 

I find it difficult to hold an intelligent conversation around here lately. Lack of qualified participants perhaps?

3 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

I would like to see them be able to but apparently, they don't have the cap room to absorb the signing bonus hit that trading either one would take. Most likely, both are gone this off-season.

I also suspect, the season and the chaos will just be placed on the shoulders of Gettleman and Kevin Abrams will take over as GM.

Gettleman is an odd case. He's made some questionable moves for sure, but he also had a really good draft. 

3 hours ago, boogyman said:

I find it difficult to hold an intelligent conversation around here lately. Lack of qualified participants perhaps?

Whoa, shots fired at your fellow Birds fans. That's cold blooded brah. 

On 10/21/2018 at 7:38 PM, boogyman said:

Have fun watching Bradford in 2019. Trust me it sucks.

I will make no jokes about the 2019 Giants QB while Foles is still an option.

Improve that line and add a clutch QB and that team will be good again.

Man I really don't want Foles going there. Joking about their QB of the future is just bad karma waiting to happen.

10 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Man I really don't want Foles going there. Joking about their QB of the future is just bad karma waiting to happen.

I agree. I have posted many times how good I think Foles would be in the Giants offense. His ball handling skills ( one of the best in the league IMO) with guys like Barkley and Beckham along with his deep ball skills would be deadly if they upgrade the O line.

15 minutes ago, skippyx said:

I have no shame in admitting I'm greedy and don't want Foles going anywhere, even though I know it's not realistic.

4 hours ago, boogyman said:

I agree. I have posted many times how good I think Foles would be in the Giants offense. His ball handling skills ( one of the best in the league IMO) with guys like Barkley and Beckham along with his deep ball skills would be deadly if they upgrade the O line.

But if they didn't fix the O line before getting Foles they may well get the Rams Foles, not the Super Bowl MVP Foles.

Foles isn't a franchise qb. Hands down best back up in the league and a decent stopgap. For him to succeed, he needs what the Giants don't have. Good to great pass protection.

12 hours ago, eglz1 said:

But if they didn't fix the O line before getting Foles they may well get the Rams Foles, not the Super Bowl MVP Foles.

They need to fix that anyway, especially if they go with a rookie qb

5 hours ago, boogyman said:

They need to fix that anyway, especially if they go with a rookie qb

Plus if they got Foles then they have have all their picks to bolster the O-line. 

1 minute ago, mihailo said:

Plus if they got Foles then they have have all their picks to bolster the O-line. 

Dont let facts get in the way of the irrational underrating of Foles.

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

NY should trade out Eli and bring in Foles. For a second we should do it without hesitation. 

They probably go after Carrbage :roll: