Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

Eagles one win away from evening rivalry with Giants (Update: Tied 86-86-2)

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, dawkins4prez said:

We get to catch the Giants because we have been crushing them for a decade.

The way this team is playing the 2nd Giant game

may be the only other div. game we can win.

:facepalm: 

I remember the first time I looked at the all time series records in the division.  It was back in the 80's and the math to catch anybody felt so daunting.  I am very very happy about this, easily the highlight of the season and I hope we pass them next year.

1 minute ago, boogyman said:

If only a team could play the 49ers and Buccaneers every week

You guys aren't exactly stacking up quality wins pal (zero wins against teams above .500). The Eagles are not a good team. Just a step better than the Giants, who are one game away from the worst record in the league. 

15 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

You guys aren't exactly stacking up quality wins pal (zero wins against teams above .500). The Eagles are not a good team. Just a step better than the Giants, who are one game away from the worst record in the league. 

We beat the Falcons twice, split with the Vikings and beat the Patriots, this year.

Not too shabby.

30 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I agree we are better than your Giants.

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

Colts are above 500.

We actually dominated the Giants in the Buddy Ryan era and the first 2 years of Rich Kotite. However, that 1997-2001 run where we lost 9 straight killed the momentum we had in catching them.

37 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Colts are above 500.

As of today. Five straight wins, right? Bet they would beat the Eagles right now. 

2 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

As of today. Five straight wins, right? Bet they would beat the Eagles right now. 

No way, we would crush them!

Destroy them!

Humiliate them!

Of course, I'm saying this because we won't play them again and therefore, I can't be proven wrong...

Murder them!

Annihilate them!

Crush them!

I’m taking a colts vs rams super bowl.  

What the heck...

colts shock the world beating the chiefs in KC(AR choke job sound familiar?) in the AFCCG and then beating the rams 

Our logo looks way better.

Our stadium is 8.3 inches taller than the linc is.

Eli has sold more jerseys than Bobby Hoying.

And my doctor says it's alright for people to be blue sometimes, but being green is a sign of organ failure.

11 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Our logo looks way better.

Our stadium is 8.3 inches taller than the linc is.

Eli has sold more jerseys than Bobby Hoying.

And my doctor says it's alright for people to be blue sometimes, but being green is a sign of organ failure.

But your HC isn't very good, your GM isn't either and your QB is ageing and has been terrible for a few years. Oh and not to mention there are no good QBs really in this draft. So hang it up. Move on from that team. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But your HC isn't very good, your GM isn't either and your QB is ageing and has been terrible for a few years. Oh and not to mention there are no good QBs really in this draft. So hang it up. Move on from that team. 

I'm too old to change now, and I'm not such a homer that I won't watch other teams when it's a good matchup, lol

1 hour ago, GA4M said:

I'm too old to change now, and I'm not such a homer that I won't watch other teams when it's a good matchup, lol

Fair enough. As long as you've accepted your fate! 😊

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Fair enough. As long as you've accepted your fate! 😊

Let's see if the Cowboys can hang with the Saints now.