nicks

should we start working about the BOYS ??????

They had a good win today.  Similar to the eagles win over the giants.  Jumped on them early on offense and got after their qb on defense.  Their dline and lb play has been excellent this year and they seemed to have solved their Sean Lee issue with LVE.  Jaylon smith has been a handful for opposing olines.  Their putrid offense got going today, looked like linehan actually tried to use a scheme other than everyone run curl routes.

I don't think Eagles or Cowboys or r-word team for that matter are consistent.  Not really worried about the cowboys, we'll see where everyone is when we play them.  For now, just gotta take care of the panthers and hopefully after the bye week the eagles can get healthier.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Bortles is a better thrower of the ball than the OP is a starter of a thread.

#keepthisgoing 

Nathan Peterman is a more gifted passer than the op is a starter of  threads

32 minutes ago, Br3 said:

#keepthisgoing 

Nathan Peterman is a more gifted passer than the op is a starter of  threads

Andy Reid is a better manager of the clock that the OP is the starter of a thread

I wouldn't abandon ship just yet. After watching tonight's Pats/Chiefs game, the Chiefs WILL NEVER WIN a Super Bowl as long as Andy Reid is the head coach. No one knows that better than Philly Eagles Fans. Andy Reid will build Chief fans up for a super big let-down just like he did with us. With Andy Reid, always a brides maid, never a bride. Thank God for Doug Pederson. Bring on the Panthers.  

I mean... I did think the same when I saw the end score but I think that's as much on the Jags being awful last night? And to be fair they've not looked good all year really. 

2 hours ago, jlp20002 said:

I wouldn't abandon ship just yet. After watching tonight's Pats/Chiefs game, the Chiefs WILL NEVER WIN a Super Bowl as long as Andy Reid is the head coach. No one knows that better than Philly Eagles Fans. Andy Reid will build Chief fans up for a super big let-down just like he did with us. With Andy Reid, always a brides maid, never a bride. Thank God for Doug Pederson. Bring on the Panthers.  

Dude, chiefs went right to the end with basically a rookie QB. That game was fantastic.

2 minutes ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Dude, chiefs went right to the end with basically a rookie QB. That game was fantastic.

That's true... And Mahomes looks great but that defense is legitimately trash. 

1 hour ago, DuCheGuevara said:

No... Because the Jaguars simply were never that good. Dallas is garbage.

I dunno bud... That D is legit or at least it was last year. Anytime you put 40 on a really good D I think others need to pay attention a little. 

28 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I dunno bud... That D is legit or at least it was last year. Anytime you put 40 on a really good D I think others need to pay attention a little. 

That really good D got smoked two weeks in a row.

52 minutes ago, Perforator said:

That really good D got smoked two weeks in a row.

It's still a really good D with lots of good players. I mean... We are 3-3 and we are SB Champions. 

12 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

giphy.gif

28 plus 26 is 54. 54 is the same number as the number of turds JG took in the last 54 days. 

Based on this and the devil sign it is clear the Cowboys are Illuminati....

:whistle:

15 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I would start with worrying about your spelling first. Then I would worry about the next game which is the Panthers. 

Exactly.

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jacksonville is overrated and they were without Fornette last night. Dallas was only hyped because they were  home. They are not all of a sudden some juggernaut.

4 minutes ago, dungaroo said:

Jacksonville is overrated and they were without Fornette last night. They were home and hyped. They are not all of a sudden some juggernaut.

Like I've been saying they rely heavily on turnovers to be a good defense. Bortles doesn't help their situation either

32 minutes ago, dungaroo said:

Jacksonville is overrated and they were without Fornette last night. They were home and hyped. They are not all of a sudden some juggernaut.

They were home? What do you mean? Last night was in Dallas? 

27 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Like I've been saying they rely heavily on turnovers to be a good defense. Bortles doesn't help their situation either

Oh absolutely. Bortles is terrible and I can't for the life of my understand that contract extension! That was a weird one. That team just needed a decent to good qb and they could have taken the next step.