nicks

should we start working about the BOYS ??????

18 hours ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Honestly, no not yet. In 4 games Wentz has thrown for more yards and more TDs than Prescott in 6. Even in the blowout win, Prescott missed a lot of plays and didn't pass for over 200 yards. In short, he doesn't scare me as a passer. His best damage done yesterday is when he took off and ran. This I feel is where he can hurt us. Our defense doesn't seem to react well with mobile QBs. Defensive line tends to overpursue instead of contain, then they break containment to get yards either by running or our defender having to leave coverage to make a play.

Their passing game is much much much worse than the Giants who we just faced. Even though they may score/get some big running plays, I don't see them realistically passing all over us. Fortunately, a strength of this current defense is run defense. 

I get we're both tied at 3-3 this season, but I feel the losses Dallas suffered are from problems that won't correct itself as the season wears on. The problems we've seen have been injuries and lack of consistent personnel. I believe they are correctable.

Put Bradham in a spy technique and negate Dak's running ability and they have no offense. 

13 hours ago, carlpagano said:

Frankly I feel like the skins and boys stink. Not worried about either

Who wrote anything about being worried? Certainly I didn't.

Here it is Tuesday....four pages of abuse and half a billion comment likes and we STILL haven't corrected our thread ? :facepalm:

As an NFCE opponent, trying to beat them twice a year should be important.  

13 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

For this sweet ***? You're lucky I even went that low!

Ok ok.. So... Can I throw in some food stamps?

15 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Who wrote anything about being worried? Certainly I didn't.

What does the heading say? I assumed that the originator of this thread was illiterate and "working , meant "worried" :towel:

4 hours ago, carlpagano said:

What does the heading say? I assumed that the originator of this thread was illiterate and "working , meant "worried" :towel:

He or she might be worried, but the Eagles should beat both teams in my opinion. I just happen to think the Skins are better.