nicks

should we start working about the BOYS ??????

I guess it's all in the way one approaches things individually.

Banter is for others.  I worry about my team, and who they play in a given week.

As such, I generally "worry" about Dallas 2x/ year.  I find avoiding NFL myopia keeps my eyes on the prize-but that's just me.

Lol yes. Spend your time worrying about Dink n Dak and their scary 28th ranked passing attack if you’d like. 

43 minutes ago, nicks said:

putting hurting on the Jags   should we start worryingGive me reasons to stay positive

dallASS sucks !

58 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I would start with worrying about your spelling first. Then I would worry about the next game which is the Panthers. 

:lol:

I'm surprised they put up the numbers against the Jags that they did, but they really aren't a playoff team unless the Eagles trip up and let them win the division.   I actually think the Redskins are better and they play each other next week.    I remember last year they beat the Chiefs at home and the pundits all thought they were making a move towards the playoffs then.   Even if they would pull out 10 wins and somehow win the NFC East, does anyone really think they can compete with the Rams, Saints, Vikings or Packers in January?  Jerry will suffer another disappointing year.

We need to worry about every team. News flash: we have been average so far this year. Not being negative but it's the truth. 

Jags were decimated with injuries and Bortles is a terrible QB.

I'm surprised by the score, but once Dallas realized Jacksonville couldn't run the ball it was all over. 

Bortles isn't gonna beat anybody throwing the ball. By his own admission he says he's not a 'natural thrower of a football'.  :wacko:

1 minute ago, Quiet Boy said:

Jags were decimated with injuries and Bortles is a terrible QB.

I'm surprised by the score, but once Dallas realized Jacksonville couldn't run the ball it was all over. 

Bortles isn't gonna beat anybody throwing the ball. By his own admission he says he's not a 'natural thrower of a football'.  :wacko:

Bortles is a better thrower of the ball than the OP is a starter of a thread.

Not worried, plus less worried about the Jags right now.

Like Romo said they apparently didn't gameplan for Beasley.  Good God. 

2 hours ago, nicks said:

putting hurting on the Jags   should we start worryingGive me reasons to stay positive

Dak sucks

We have Wentz

Their best player is an Ewok

Our best player should have been MVP last year

We have a good coach

........They don't

We just won the Super Bowl

They have to dust off their VCR'S to watch the last one they won

Should I keep going? Cuz I can

No! You can worry if you want to, I prefer to save my energy. Worry changes nothing! It is what it is!