EagleJoe8

SNF Chiefs @ Patriots.

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

matter of time and added tape to watch. happens sooner or later to all qb's

i mean he has thrown 0 tds and 4 picks the last two games against playoff caliber competition (i should use that lightly with the jags)

the problem is reid expects him to not have growing pains and he shouldve come out trying to run the ball to settle him in and not allow brady to control the game. brady is too good and his defense sucks to allow the patriots to have as many possessions as they have had

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i mean he has thrown 0 tds and 4 picks the last two games against playoff caliber competition (i should use that lightly with the jags)

the problem is reid expects him to not have growing pains and he shouldve come out trying to run the ball to settle him in and not allow brady to control the game. brady is too good and his defense sucks to allow the patriots to have as many possessions as they have had

as said many times; brady has seen it all at this point and can't be fooled. he reads the def like no other

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

Brady and his line get more protection then POTUS .... but so do a few other special players 

Their defense doesn't have one roughing-the-passer yet this year complete bs!

2 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

as said many times; brady has seen it all at this point and can't be fooled. he reads the def like no other

honestly the best defense against him is limiting his possessions by controlling the clock and hoping you can hold them to field goals and get a turnover or two.

3 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Their defense doesn't have one roughing-the-passer yet this year complete bs!

i mean they only have 7 sacks all year so it is hard when you are only getting one per game

17 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

matter of time and added tape to watch. happens sooner or later to all qb's

He’s pretty good of keeping a play alive when he runs out of the pocket though 

Definitely helps my fantasy team. 

Just now, GroundAttack said:

He’s pretty good of keeping a play alive when he runs out of the pocket though 

Kind of reminded me of the sproles touchdown against the Steelers in wentz’s rookie year (i know Wentz didn’t scramble like that)

Mahomes might be the qb who finally gets AR a ring.  He's had some good qbs but they've been flawed.  McNabb with his inaccuracy, Smith with his hesitation to attack a defense deep, Mahomes seems to not have either of these deficiencies. 

2 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

looks like the Pats are going to be running and dink/dunk now

advance and burn that clock

1 minute ago, mogwi411 said:

Mahomes might be the qb who finally gets AR a ring.  He's had some good qbs but they've been flawed.  McNabb with his inaccuracy, Smith with his hesitation to attack a defense deep, Mahomes seems to not have either of these deficiencies. 

Reid still has deficiencies in he playoffs...stubborn man

Just now, mogwi411 said:

Possibly yes but you are not factoring in the horrible clock management and the lack of adjustments when they need to be made.  That will be the reason he will not win a Super Bowl.  If his game plan is successful in the fist half of each playoff game and he gets a big lead, that will be the only way Reid wins a Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, khani1 said:

Possibly yes but you are not factoring in the horrible clock management and the lack of adjustments when they need to be made.  That will be the reason he will not win a Super Bowl.  If his game plan is successful in the fist half of each playoff game and he gets a big lead, that will be the only way Reid wins a Super Bowl.

Like last year against the titans right :lol:

6 minutes ago, khani1 said:

No, I'm factoring that in.  If AR didn't have those deficiencies he prob would already have a ring.  My point was that I think Mahomes is talented enough to maybe make up the difference whereas McNabb and Smith aren't.  I'm also not just limiting that to this year, I mean over the rest of AR's career.