Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 7: Bengals @ Chiefs

Just now, Cthulhu said:

i'm glad we have elliott

I like him, but his consistency does need to improve.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I like him, but his consistency does need to improve.

he's missed, but they were under some rough conditions. and he's making the xp's!

The eagles are in second place right bc they are 1-0 in division and boys are 1-1. 

I keep getting my hopes up about this team. They keep playing to lose but they are right there in the division race so far. 

I kinda hope they don’t make the playoffs. 

Just now, Cthulhu said:

he's missed, but they were under some rough conditions. and he's making the xp's!

Against the Colts and Giants for sure, but he's had some misses in good conditions too. I am glad he's hitting the PATs. It got to the point of holding your breath last year.

Just now, pisceschica said:

The eagles are in second place right bc they are 1-0 in division and boys are 1-1. 

I keep getting my hopes up about this team. They keep playing to lose but they are right there in the division race so far. 

I kinda hope they don’t make the playoffs. 

The one thing that worries me, is missing the playoffs with a 7-9/9-7 type record. Not good enough to get in, and likely putting us in the 15-20 drafting range. I would hate going 1 and done, but I don't mind the younger players getting some postseason experience.

The next 2 snf games should make up for this one NO/Minn and GB/NE

But I’m not looking forward to the one in three weeks. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Smart play by Cincy.

I’ve rarely seen this executed, but have seen opportunities for it to happen.  Glad to see it happen, I like watching smart players who know the rules.

Just now, RPeeteRules said:

I’ve rarely seen this executed, but have seen opportunities for it to happen.  Glad to see it happen, I like watching smart players who know the rules.

I know GB has done it twice in recent years.

They should've thought twice about flexing this to SNF.  If this game was in Cincy, then I would get it. But, there's no way Cincy is going into KC during primetime and winning this game.  Now if it was the playoffs and Andy's history in the playoffs, then I would get it.