AlpineEagle

Week 8: Dolphins @ Texans

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i am only really watching this game cause im playing against watson

Watson went for 5 tds tonight, tough draw. Ive got Hopkins starting in my lineup, he's having a pretty good night for me

Just now, Phillyphilly12 said:

Watson went for 5 tds tonight, tough draw. Ive got Hopkins starting in my lineup, he's having a pretty good night for me

literally could only happen to me this year. i have lost 3 times in fantasy where a team has gone off for 140 points or more. was playing like garbage the last two weeks. the dolphins are horrible on defense

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

literally could only happen to me this year. i have lost 3 times in fantasy where a team has gone off for 140 points or more. was playing like garbage the last two weeks. the dolphins are horrible on defense

Watson is one of those guys that can have a night like this or he can have a 1 TD 2 int performance. Real hit or miss

Watson is one of those guys that can have a night like this or he can have a 1 TD 2 int performance. Real hit or miss

yeah and the dolphins defense sucks. they really havent been good on the road at all this season.

it blows cause literally ive also lost a player to injury in the first quarter of a game in 5 of the 7 weeks. like it is just not my year

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

yeah and the dolphins defense sucks. they really havent been good on the road at all this season.

it blows cause literally ive also lost a player to injury in the first quarter of a game in 5 of the 7 weeks. like it is just not my year

Well maybe the rest of his players will suck and you can overcome Watson's big performance

Well maybe the rest of his players will suck and you can overcome Watson's big performance

i was thinking that until he also had todd gurley lol

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

right? lol. like i said not my year lol

It's still fun win or lose. It at least makes these crappy games entertaining lol

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

right? lol. like i said not my year lol

Not trying to throw salt in the wound but Watson had more tds than incompletions:lol:

1 minute ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Not trying to throw salt in the wound but Watson had more tds than incompletions:lol:

lol. honestly it was the dolphins were god awful out there. two times they had guys wide open for 50 and 60 yard tds. like i am pretty sure a bad QB couldve made those throws with how open they were. that is just terrible defense. and their pass rush was non-existent

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

lol. honestly it was the dolphins were god awful out there. two times they had guys wide open for 50 and 60 yard tds. like i am pretty sure a bad QB couldve made those throws with how open they were. that is just terrible defense. and their pass rush was non-existent

Those Texans receivers are legit too though. Fuller and hopkins have both done really well for me in fantasy this year. I think I will start both of them when they play the eagles as bad as that sounds. Fuller will be licking his chops to have Mills on him

Those Texans receivers are legit too though. Fuller and hopkins have both done really well for me in fantasy this year. I think I will start both of them win they play the eagles as bad as that sounds. Fuller will be licking his chops to have Mills on him

yeah they are really good. it makes life for watson much easier. watson is a good qb. however the dolphins every time they face a good QB get lit up like a xmas tree. pats, lions, bears, bengals all put up 27 or more points. the titans, jets and raiders didnt.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

yeah they are really good. it makes life for watson much easier. watson is a good qb. however the dolphins every time they face a good QB get lit up like a xmas tree. pats, lions, bears, bengals all put up 27 or more points. the titans, jets and raiders didnt.

Good point, Devante Parker looked good tonight. Too bad the dolphins won't trade him. I think he would make Carson a good target across from jeffrey

Good point, Devante Parker looked good tonight. Too bad the dolphins won't trade him. I think he would make Carson a good target across from jeffrey

i've been saying on the blog and in tate since about the middle of august they wanted to trade him then that it would be a good pickup. i loved him coming out of louisville. he has been disappointing cause he cannot stay healthy. it doesnt help tannehill, matt moore and osweiller have been his qbs. id love to have him on the outside

Yeah, I mean he has been on a poor offensive team with very poor quarterback play and some bad luck with injuries. I think if he was to come over and play for the eagles it would make a big difference in his game.

Yeah, I mean he has been on a poor offensive team with very poor quarterback play and some bad luck with injuries. I think if he was to come over and play for the eagles it would make a big difference in his game.

yeah i actually have more faith in him than i would in amari cooper to be honest. i think cooper has confidence issues out on the field where he allows things to get to him. meanwhile when parker is out on the field he doesnt let things bother him like drops. really most of his issues have been bad qb play and injuries. i much rather take a chance on him cause his injuries have all been really fluky

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

yeah i actually have more faith in him than i would in amari cooper to be honest. i think cooper has confidence issues out on the field where he allows things to get to him. meanwhile when parker is out on the field he doesnt let things bother him like drops. really most of his issues have been bad qb play and injuries. i much rather take a chance on him cause his injuries have all been really fluky

Yeah, Cooper remind of of Agholor alot when he was struggling with drops and everyone was calling him a bust. It was all between his ears. Agholor was able to get through it and have that bounce back season but has kind of returned to earth this year. Idk if Cooper can turn it around or not. He has alot more upside than Agholor but unless he gets his head straight then he will continue struggling. I am like you, if I am gonna take a gamble it would.be on parker

8 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Yeah, Cooper remind of of Agholor alot when he was struggling with drops and everyone was calling him a bust. It was all between his ears. Agholor was able to get through it and have that bounce back season but has kind of returned to earth this year. Idk if Cooper can turn it around or not. He has alot more upside than Agholor but unless he gets his head straight then he will continue struggling. I am like you, if I am gonna take a gamble it would.be on parker

not only that the eagles scouted parker really hard in that draft. granted it was when chip kelly was at the helm, but the eagles really liked him. i remember reports saying they were trying to get up to get him but there was really no chance they were going to be able to get up high enough to do so. i still like his upside. i really do think if he ever gets out of miami and onto a team with a good QB he can have a good career. when he was coming out a lot of people compared him to hakeem nicks. i thought he was closer in terms of his measurables to AJ green. even his mockdraftable's has one of his best matches as AJ green at 86.5 percent.

2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

not only that the eagles scouted parker really hard in that draft. granted it was when chip kelly was at the helm, but the eagles really liked him. i remember reports saying they were trying to get up to get him but there was really no chance they were going to be able to get up high enough to do so. i still like his upside. i really do think if he ever gets out of miami and onto a team with a good QB he can have a good career. when he was coming out a lot of people compared him to hakeem nicks. i thought he was closer in terms of his measurables to AJ green. even his mockdraftable's has one of his best matches as AJ green at 86.5 percent.

Consistency is key in this league. I feel like with Wentz as his QB and in a good offense with pieces around him he could really flourish. Great info about the aj green comparison, I didn't know that

That was one hell of a one handed under the leg catch by Hopkins tonight. Man that guy is good.

31 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Consistency is key in this league. I feel like with Wentz as his QB and in a good offense with pieces around him he could really flourish. Great info about the aj green comparison, I didn't know that

Yeah the site mockdraftables.com does a great job comparing guys using the measurables. It’s a great source when looking into the guys during the draft process