AlpineEagle

Week 8: Dolphins @ Texans

46 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yeah the site mockdraftables.com does a great job comparing guys using the measurables. It’s a great source when looking into the guys during the draft process 

Check out Benny Snell jr. From Kentucky. He's a junior but if he comes out this year I'd love for the eagles to snag him

35 minutes ago, Phillyphilly12 said:

Check out Benny Snell jr. From Kentucky. He's a junior but if he comes out this year I'd love for the eagles to snag him

Oh I’ve seen him. I heard him on an interview with tiki barber on his radio show. Kid sounds like he has a good ahead on his shoulders as well as being a phenomenal player. I’m really hoping if we don’t get a wr at the deadline or free agency we take one high along with a rb like snell. Him and clement would be a great combo. 

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Oh I’ve seen him. I heard him on an interview with tiki barber on his radio show. Kid sounds like he has a good ahead on his shoulders as well as being a phenomenal player. I’m really hoping if we don’t get a wr at the deadline or free agency we take one high along with a rb like snell. Him and clement would be a great combo. 

Ive been a UK fan my whole life and I've never seen a player impact Kentucky like he has, not even Randall Cobb. He single handily changed the attitude and the culture around UK football. He just has that Philly attitude and.i think.he would be a great fit. Just watch some of his interviews after Florida or Mississippi State. And you'll see, he's a great guy

The phantom offensive PI is going to take last nights catch away from Hopkins’ career highlight reel. Such a damn shame. 

15 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Damn Fuller out for the season. That sucks for the Texans. He’s a legit deep threat. 

So I trade for Devonta Freeman a day before he hurts himself again and then goes onto IR. I then traded for Fuller last week only to watch him go on IR. I am thinking about trying to trade for Zeke now.....  :ph34r: