Sign in to follow this  
Procus

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix traded to Skins

wow just wow ...  I wanted HaHa so bad that draft ..... dam packers and now Skins.   For sure makes skins better  I love me some HaHa

7 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Fowler to the Rams is worse. They are LOADED.

No kidding. I wish the Eagles were serious about being a Super Bowl contender this year. So do you think Ike Reese is correct to say that we can't make a run in 2019?

2 minutes ago, james1345 said:

No kidding. I wish the Eagles were serious about being a Super Bowl contender this year. So do you think Ike Reese is correct to say that we can't make a run in 2019?

No. I disagree with his statement.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

No. I disagree with his statement.

Okay.  What about him saying that we can make a run at the Super Bowl this year?

The Eagles can make a run at the Super Bowl, but they're going to have to beat a few tough opponents to accomplish that. 

15 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

The Eagles can make a run at the Super Bowl, but they're going to have to beat a few tough opponents to accomplish that. 

I love the optimism, but I'm not feeling it this year. We just don't have enough pieces to make a run this year.

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

I love the optimism, but I'm not feeling it this year. There are too many glaring holes on this team.

Llet's see how they stack up against the Saints and Rams when they play. That will tell us a lot.

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Llet's see how they stack up against the Saints and Rams when they play. That will tell us a lot.

Exactly! Bro, would you mind sending me a PM?

The Packers traded Ty Montgomery for a 7th in 2020. Largely in part to him defying coaching staff by fielding kickoff instead of kneeling.  

IMO none of this matters.

After watching the Rams at Saints game last night I'm convinced we don't beat either of those teams.

We're already missing Lane on the OL & Ajayi at RB. We lack a power RB.

If our pass rushers, such as they are, could get to the QB more often I'd feel better.

But all things being equal, Goff & Brees are gonna light up the Eagle secondary like a Christmas tree. 

We may have a chance if Wentz can light  them  up a bit.

But on avg. both of those teams are built better than the current Eagle team.

If they win the other remaining games they're still 10 - 6 and have a shot but even that is a long-shot.

Just my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.