AlpineEagle

Week 9: Raiders @ Forty Niners

for someone who is making 100 million on the sideline I would love to ask him after the game what the hell he thinks is so funny?

Just now, BIGGSHAUN said:

The Raiders should be docked their 1st round pick next year for this blatant tank job

That locker room might be shutting down.. Whether that was purposely orchestrated by Gruden or not... I doubt it, I think he just might be this out of touch with the game. He wasn't with it 10 years ago

I cant help but think about the draft.. Could you imagine if Oakland ends up with #1 overall, and 2 others in the top 20?  Would Chucky trade #1 for say...  #5 and a #1 in 2020?

This draft is going to be crazy

3 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

As long as that undrafted rookie gets the ball to George Kittle and Matt Breida it's all good. :thumbsup:

Well the undrafted rookie did much better than I thought, but then again it may just be the Raiders being that bad too.

Kittle had a great game and Breida not so much, but can't really whine about Raheem Mostert stealing Breida's thunder after that gruesome injury. Ouch!

Only watched the first half and the score was already 30-3 SF.. Thought the kid MUllens acquitted himself pretty well. But than he would have to be totally inept not to win against that team.

Stick a fork in the Raiders. I haven't seen a team lie down like that since the Giants.

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

Stick a fork in the Raiders. I haven't seen a team lie down like that since the Giants.

I mean it's embarrassing. Trading away good fairly young players. Putting in performances like last night against another bad team! A team without its starting AND back up QB.