EagleJoe8

Week 9 Open Discussion.

Alex Smith makes that play because everyone is afraid to tackle the QB. 

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

Alex Smith takes a huge shot but it was legal. He was a runner. Didn't appear to phase him at all.

Hopefully those things are cumulative. 

I also want to see them run AP into the ground. I don't think he'll have much left by week 17. 

Where's that Ravens fan that visits the board? I'm curious how their fanbase feels about the influx of trick plays this season because of Lamar Jackson

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Hopefully those things are cumulative. 

I also want to see them run AP into the ground. I don't think he'll have much left by week 17. 

At his age with the load he's carrying he could very well be worn down a bit by then.

Watching a commercial for AI reminds me that humanity probably only has about 20 years left. Hopefully the Eagles get several more Super Bowls by then. 

Great catch by Brown. Too bad it was out of bounds. But there is a defensive holding. 1st down Steelers.

2 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

I thought I was the only person who completely forgot about this useless, archaic tradition.

It's not useless.

It lets the kids get to school in daylight rather than darkness.

I can't stand Ryan Kerrigan. Ugh.

1 minute ago, metalhead0043 said:

Another Bills turnover. I think that's 3 drives in a row for them. Leonard Floyd picked it off at the 15 or so and ran it in the end zone.

They won't be able to give tickets away. If they're not at that point already...

Just now, Quiet Boy said:

I can't stand Ryan Kerrigan. Ugh.

They won't be able to give tickets away. If they're not at that point already...

Never underestimate the dedication of the Bills fanbase.  It's borderline masochistic. Plus there's nothing else to do there. Just ask Jordan Matthews.