Plache

Monday Night Football announcing team.

Terrible.  Witten is obviously so biased it's sickening.  The other guy - McFarland *I think* talks like he has marbles in his mouth and the lead guy is just a guy.  WTF happened to MNF????  It's SO EFFING BAD!  This team is Dennis Miller and Rush Limbaugh bad......and that's quite an accomplishment!

I think they over corrected from Gruden with McFarland. Every third comment from him is him telling us why someone sucks :lol:

Yea it certainly is terrible. And let's be honest. All of ESPN's presentation is putrid. It's why I don't even bother watching Monday night games. Very fortunate that Eagles haven't had Monday Night games either.

22 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Any of you on twitter? Tell them it sucks

Will it make a difference? I feel that tuning out of MNF would hurt them more.

ESPN has been trying to cut costs. Witten and Booger probably cost them less than other high profile athletes.  But, yes, they are terrible.  Booger says the most obvious things and makes everything sound like it should be easy.  No real insight.

As much as I hated Gruden, Booger is even worse but in a different way. Seems like all he does is whine and complain everytime he opens his mouth. 

As bad as they are I still don't think they sound as bad as Moose Johnston/Kenny Albert. Those 2 have the most annoying voices. 

I would have myself tried to get Kirk Herbstreit to move from college to the NFL.  I wonder if they might try that after this season. 

1 hour ago, MagicMoment said:

I must be in the minority because I like Witten as a analyst. Joe Tessitore is a good lead man. Booger provides some insight but is negligible. 

Are you a closet Cowboys fan? :ph34r:

I'm just fascinated by Witten's hair.  Dude was practically bald while playing & now he has luxurious locks.

1 hour ago, ckudrick said:

I'm just fascinated by Witten's hair.  Dude was practically bald while playing & now he has luxurious locks.

Bye weeks, man. Bye weeks...???

I have to mute the TV if I watch MNF. But that only lasts for a little while. I end up changing the channel. I just don't care about the teams who are playing, to sit there and watch it in silence.

This past Monday, I muted the TV and turned on Shango and watched a little of the game while listening to him. But again, that only lasted a little while before I just turned it off completely.

I might be the only one, but I liked Dennis Miller on MNF. Often the game was a blow-out in the second half, but I'd stay tuned just to see what stupid stuff he'd be jabbering about. He had no filter. It was great.