Geddy11

Dez Bryant a Saint.

9 minutes ago, KzEaglefan86 said:

Yeah, seeing Tom Brady win another Super Bowl would be magical. :wacko:

I always root for AFC (except pats) in super bowl.

Whats one more ring for pats esp if eagles can’t make it. 

26 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

One too many! ?

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I'll be rooting for Reid and the Chiefs if the Eagles don't make it. Eagles fans should feel that even Reid deserves one after the Eagles finally got one. And to me, the Chiefs are the only team with enough offense to keep up with the Pats.

On 11/7/2018 at 4:16 PM, cowboy30 said:

Yep, good signing. I understand why we cut him, but hated the fact that we followed it up with making him look like some terrible teammate. He's a much lesser version of TO and Ochocinco. Of course he would have an occasional blow up here and there, but he was the only one with balls enough to call out some of the BS this organization and the coaching on offense has had. 

I really don't think he missed or was late to as many meetings as they made it sound like he was. Sure he can be a pain in film room or meetings, but he also plays with a passion and fire that I didn't see enough from the Cowboys. He went about it the wrong way at times and especially after being cut, but he's a solid player.

I think both Witten and Dez would still be here with Romo at QB. Brees will throw this guy open if he's still having trouble with separation...oh and Payton will find ways to get him open too.

Typical Jerrah thinking he's the smartest GM in the league. Instead of meeting halfway with your top receiver about a new contract, you cut him outright. That never made sense. Just as bad as Chip dumping Jackson and then making stuff up that he was in a gang and throwing gang signs.

38 minutes ago, Boss Hawg said:

Typical Jerrah thinking he's the smartest GM in the league. Instead of meeting halfway with your top receiver about a new contract, you cut him outright. That never made sense. Just as bad as Chip dumping Jackson and then making stuff up that he was in a gang and throwing gang signs.

Yeah, but it wasn’t JJ, it was Garrett and Linehan, that talked JJ into it. For the most part JJ doesn’t force things on his coaches. JJ and Dez are still close, so much so that a few weeks ago they went to a JAy Z concert together...

but it was a chip kelly like move by JG and Linehan 

13 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Yeah, but it wasn’t JJ, it was Garrett and Linehan, that talked JJ into it. For the most part JJ doesn’t force things on his coaches. JJ and Dez are still close, so much so that a few weeks ago they went to a JAy Z concert together...

but it was a chip kelly like move by JG and Linehan 

So the rumors that Dak was involved aren't true?

14 hours ago, mike030270 said:

So the rumors that Dak was involved aren't true?

I haven't seen any rumors from any insiders that that was the case, just speculation from fans..

It was a beef between Dez and Linehan/Garrett.

Funny thing about it, say the Saints go on to win the Super Bowl. Dez will get a ring while only having practiced, what, once and having played 0 games?

We're all human man, and that really sucks. Given his age and the trouble he already went through to get signed in the first place, it really does suck. God Bless.

Funny, he was only there two days and the locker room loved him. But you know...he's cancerous right? Just kidding, but I'm pretty sure those days were done with the year he's had. Might've humbled him.

Watson said he already had left his mark in the locker room.

Kamara and Ingram will be throwing up the "X" they said.

I secretly hoped he would kill Dallas and go off for a few TD's just to show Jerry and Garrett they're even more stupid than we think..