Sign in to follow this  
Shocker54

Are Eagles worst team in division

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And so are we. Trust me... In NY next week? You'll win. And you'll cover whatever the spread opens at because you should start favourites. I'd take the Giants at - 3!

Whatever you say, my friend. We’ll find out soon enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gmen4ever said:

Whatever you say, my friend. We’ll find out soon enough 

We will we will. Trust me though... Keep in mind the further injuries we've had tonight. We will win perhaps one more game, at most, this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And so are we. Trust me... In NY next week? You'll win. And you'll cover whatever the spread opens at because you should start favourites. I'd take the Giants at - 3!

Game is at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok where we've lost 3 on the bounce? OK still taking the Giants. 

Wouldn't shock me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Wouldn't shock me.

We are a complete joke. Both sides of the ball and coaches and the injuries are piling up even more. Giants win and win easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We are a complete joke. Both sides of the ball and coaches and the injuries are piling up even more. Giants win and win easy.

I’m good with a last place schedule. 

Is this game over yet? I don’t want to accidentally watch even 1 second of the 4th ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I’m good with a last place schedule. 

Is this game over yet? I don’t want to accidentally watch even 1 second of the 4th ?

Yeah dude it's over. You made a good choice. Its 0:40am here and I'm wide awake because I'm feeling rather gutted by that absolute disgrace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be nice to end as worst team. Get a solid top 10 pick. No team in the east gets past the first round

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Who exactly in our peewee secondary is gonna keep us in a game?

Nobody. There isn't a damn thing they can do about any kind of passing game. Eli is going to look like a great next Sunday. OBJ is going to have over 100 yards. Barkley might go for nearly 200 total yards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Nobody. There isn't a damn thing they can do about any kind of passing game. Eli is going to look like a great next Sunday. OBJ is going to have over 100 yards. Barkley might go for nearly 200 total yards. 

He already did that once against us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

He already did that once against us. 

Yeah and this time against an even more banged up secondary he's going to put up points to go with those yards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Nobody. There isn't a damn thing they can do about any kind of passing game. Eli is going to look like a great next Sunday. OBJ is going to have over 100 yards. Barkley might go for nearly 200 total yards. 

Do you think that the Giants suddenly have an NFL caliber OL? They’ll get to him all day, just like last time. I’ll say it again, you guys are just rattled right now, and you seem to refuse to believe that the Saints blow EVERYONE up. They make everyone look bad. 

I can practically guarantee that you’ll feel better after next week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Nobody. There isn't a damn thing they can do about any kind of passing game. Eli is going to look like a great next Sunday. OBJ is going to have over 100 yards. Barkley might go for nearly 200 total yards. 

The Giants should tear the Eagles up through the air, but the problem is the Eagles are going to pressure Eli and he’s going to revert back to the QB we saw the first 8 weeks of the season. Bank on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Do you think that the Giants suddenly have an NFL caliber OL? They’ll get to him all day, just like last time. I’ll say it again, you guys are just rattled right now, and you seem to refuse to believe that the Saints blow EVERYONE up. They make everyone look bad. 

I can practically guarantee that you’ll feel better after next week 

Sounds like we’re on the same page. It’s so obvious what’s going to happen next week. Bounce back for one team, return to normalcy for the other. Same thing that will happen when they go against Mack and the Bears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

I can practically guarantee that you’ll feel better after next week 

I really just don't see it. This team is feeling sorry for itself right now, scratching it's head about what's the issue and simply not able to get it together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today feels like the day after a funeral. Coming to the realization that Pederson isn’t the reason for the success of 2017 eagle’s offense 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Do you think that the Giants suddenly have an NFL caliber OL? They’ll get to him all day, just like last time. I’ll say it again, you guys are just rattled right now, and you seem to refuse to believe that the Saints blow EVERYONE up. They make everyone look bad. 

I can practically guarantee that you’ll feel better after next week 

We may win, but won’t feel much better. We faced the Giants after our last two game losing streak and I didn’t let the outcome of that game give me a false sense of hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Captain F said:

I think after today, the worst team in the division is in 1st place.  

I think Colt McCoy is pretty good, wouldn't surprise me to see him play well and beat Dallas.

with all the injuries philly is probably the worst, but all 4 are relatively close and it could change quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this