AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

Didn't finish the game and woke up and saw the score lol didn't expect that. Neither team has a defense. 51-54 is insane

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

That was the most amazing game ever. NFC East teams need to just pack up their lockers and move on to next year. The Birds have the best roster in the division and they just got housed by the Saints...who might not even be as good as the Rams and Chiefs. 

Not sure I’d go that far. The Saints did just beat the Rams, plus, they have a 50 burger game of their own to speak of and could have easily eclipsed it for a 2nd week in a row if they needed to. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Didn't finish the game and woke up and saw the score lol didn't expect that. Neither team has a defense. 51-54 is insane

There were a few defensive scores, too. That's what pushed the score into the 50s.

4 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Not sure I’d go that far. The Saints did just beat the Rams, plus, they have a 50 burger game of their own to speak of and could have easily eclipsed it for a 2nd week in a row if they needed to. 

That's why I said "might." Those are the best three teams in the league. Rank them however you like. 

I can't even imagine the Giants scoring 50 points. 

4 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

There were a few defensive scores, too. That's what pushed the score into the 50s.

The most amusing part about that to me, is both defenses did what the Eagles could not in the fourth quarter against Carolina, made multiple stops without giving up a score in the game that both teams scored 50.

The other game that both teams scored 30+ this weekend, there was also multiple stops in the fourth quarter without giving up points.

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Yawn. The new NFL sucks.

Shenanigans the MSM told me that was the greatest game in NFL history 

2 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Yawn. The new NFL sucks.

So does your wife!

On 11/20/2018 at 12:08 AM, vikas83 said:

After Payton proved again what a scumbag he is, I want anybody but the Saints. 

2 teams I hate the most 1. Saints   2. Seahawks