AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

3 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

I remember when the Eagles were a great screen team.😒

I remember when the Eagles used to score on offense

I'd like to see the NFL pass a rule that it's a penalty for WR's and TE's (or any other player for that matter), to get up after a play, crying for PI and begging for or demanding a flag.

between the rams, chiefs and saints, i still think the saints are the best team of the three. i think if the saints played the chiefs payton is smart enough to just ground and pound them with ingram and kamara to limit their possessions and win a game like that. not sure the chiefs with reid are capable of being able to adapt to do that.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd like to see the NFL pass a rule that it's a penalty for WR's and TE's (or any other player for that matter), to get up after a play, crying for PI and begging for or demanding a flag.

can we call it the dez rule?

also if the saints win the super bowl does he get a ring? literally for practicing once

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

between the rams, chiefs and saints, i still think the saints are the best team of the three. i think if the saints played the chiefs payton is smart enough to just ground and pound them with ingram and kamara to limit their possessions and win a game like that. not sure the chiefs with reid are capable of being able to adapt to do that.

can we call it the dez rule?

also if the saints win the super bowl does he get a ring? literally for practicing once

Speaking of Kamara, prior to his TD catch, I was surprised we kept him in check as much as we did. Really thought he'd have had a bigger day.

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes!! That annoys the ef out of me.