AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Speaking of Kamara, prior to his TD catch, I was surprised we kept him in check as much as we did. Really thought he'd have had a bigger day.

honestly i think the saints saw that ingram is more like elliott in terms of running the ball and could have more success just running it with him. we can say what we want losing barnett hurts cause he was arguably our best run defender at defensive end. he had 5.5 tackles for loss before his shoulder injury and just one after it before ending his season.

also the saints didnt use the screen game nearly as much as other teams, probably cause our corners were basically all practice squad guys once douglas, maddox and jones went down.

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

between the rams, chiefs and saints, i still think the saints are the best team of the three. i think if the saints played the chiefs payton is smart enough to just ground and pound them with ingram and kamara to limit their possessions and win a game like that. not sure the chiefs with reid are capable of being able to adapt to do that.

can we call it the dez rule?

also if the saints win the super bowl does he get a ring? literally for practicing once

The team could always refuse to give him one, but he's under contract and was on the team, so yes. I actually mentioned that in the thread about him getting hurt.

It'd be funny just because he'd get a ring while the Cowboys haven't gotten one since last Century.

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd like to see the NFL pass a rule that it's a penalty for WR's and TE's (or any other player for that matter), to get up after a play, crying for PI and begging for or demanding a flag.

Basically like a technical foul in basketball. I'm not opposed to that.

Why do they need to insist upon ruining a football game by shoving bubble gum pop "rock" music down our throats?

Our society is so feminized. Thank god I grew up with better music than todays BS

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

Donald is a man amongst boys. The guy is awesome.

i love fletcher but donald is really in a league of his own at the position. cox would be right after him in the next group

52 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd like to see the NFL pass a rule that it's a penalty for WR's and TE's (or any other player for that matter), to get up after a play, crying for PI and begging for or demanding a flag.

46 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Yes!! That annoys the ef out of me.

No!!! That would be stupid. Players have a right to free speech as long as it's not excessive. That rule would give refs more power. Plus it would make games longer. Do you really want NFL to turn into MLB?

2 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

No!!! That would be stupid. Players have a right to free speech as long as it's not excessive. That rule would give refs more power. Plus it would make games longer. Do you really want NFL to turn into MLB?

So when players in the NBA get a technical, that's infringing on their right to free speech? Oh by the way, you don't have free speech in a workplace. 

34 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

hmmmm maybe try running the ball more than 9 times compared to 26 pass attempts when hunt has a 5.1 yards per carry average 🤷‍♂️

Meanwhile, Mahomes has 11.3 yards per pas attempt.

1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

Meanwhile, Mahomes has 11.3 yards per pas attempt.

meanwhile mahomes has 3 turnovers cause donald is having a field day and those 3 turnovers led to 21 points.

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

meanwhile mahomes has 3 turnovers cause donald is having a field day and those 3 turnovers led to 21 points.

He also has 4 TD passes.