AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

He also has 4 TD passes.

that is great so he is up 7 meanwhile if you do ball control the rams offense isnt putting up 33 points on you cause you are able to keep the ball out of goff's hands cause your defense hasnt been good all night.

you can run the ball to control and still throw when you want and need. the fact of the matter is the rams are opportunistic defense. they get turnovers and score a bunch of points. you limit that ability if you ball control

it literally is the same reason they lost to the patriots. instead of keeping the possessions limited for brady they gave them extra possessions with fumbles and picks cause mahomes while great is still young and on the road.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

that is great so he is up 7 meanwhile if you do ball control the rams offense isnt putting up 33 points on you cause you are able to keep the ball out of goff's hands cause your defense hasnt been good all night.

One could also argue running the ball more could have stalled some of their drives and less points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

 

No!!! That would be stupid. Players have a right to free speech as long as it's not excessive.

"Free Speech"? lmao Congress wouldn't be passing a law banning their 'speech'.

For a minute there, I thought this was TATE...

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

One could also argue running the ball more could have stalled some of their drives and less points.

one could say that hasnt really happened cause they have had only 13 runs and had 5.1 yards per carry. more drives have stalled and resulted in points for the rams cause mahomes has fumbled twice cause theirt line is having issues pass blocking donald and he threw a pick six.

so the chiefs could very well have scored enough points in this game having more balance than 70-30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

one could say that hasnt really happened cause they have had only 13 runs and had 5.1 yards per carry. more drives have stalled and resulted in points for the rams cause mahomes has fumbled twice cause theirt line is having issues pass blocking donald and he threw a pick six.

so the chiefs could very well have scored enough points in this game having more balance than 70-30

Gurley has 5.1 yards per carry with 10 carries compared to 33 passes by Goff.  They were sacked 4 times.  Hunt has 5.1 yards per carry with 13 runs compared to Mahomes 28 passes.  He was sacked twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

Gurley has 5.1 yards per carry with 10 carries compared to 33 passes by Goff.  They were sacked 4 times.  Hunt has 5.1 yards per carry with 13 runs compared to Mahomes 28 passes.  He was sacked twice.

ok an the rams would be losing this game right now if it werent for the 3 turnovers by mahomes. so the rams offense really was gifted points cause of the turnovers. take 21 points off the board. the rams offense has produced 19 points on drives not helped by mahomes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish announcers would recognize when they compare passing stats for young players to all-time greats that the latter did it when you could actually play pass defense. Passing numbers are grossly inflated in this league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i think everyone in the NFL wants that lol

Chimp Kelly didn't, when he was in the NFL. Of course, that's a big part of why he isn't in the NFL anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eagles Finest said:

Basically like a technical foul in basketball. I'm not opposed to that.

 

43 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

So when players in the NBA get a technical, that's infringing on their right to free speech? Oh by the way, you don't have free speech in a workplace. 

 

19 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

"Free Speech"? lmao Congress wouldn't be passing a law banning their 'speech'.

For a minute there, I thought this was TATE...

:rolleyes:

We're talking NFL here. Does players' crying and begging for a flag hurt game? No. Does it cause problems? No.  Does it delay game? No. If it got excessive, they get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. If it's minor, why make something a problem if it doesn't need to be? Why waste manpower to pass an unnecessary rule? If anything, passing that rule could do more harm than good like delaying the game, ejecting players for something minor and stupid, and possibly get NFLPA involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now