AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

Another thing that I've never liked is after a questionable play, the offense going hurry up so that it can't be reviewed. The booth should have the ability to hold play while replays are made available, or something like that.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Another thing that I've never liked is after a questionable play, the offense going hurry up so that it can't be reviewed. The booth should have the ability to hold play while replays are made available, or something like that.

I kinda like that. Force the other coach to quickly decide if it is worth using a challenge. 

I don’t want them constantly stopping the game to give coaches more time to think about challenging. Also, would screw teams that want to go tempo. We would boo the crap out of it. 

Very late observation, but one thing the announcers said earlier in the game was that the Rams gave three 1st round picks on the D line and how that’s a rare sight. The Eagles could have that, with Graham, Cox, Long, (if healthy, Barnett).

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

I kinda like that. Force the other coach to quickly decide if it is worth using a challenge. 

I don’t want them constantly stopping the game to give coaches more time to think about challenging. Also, would screw teams that want to go tempo. We would boo the crap out of it. 

I'm on opposing side.

5 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

This is like a Madden game come to life. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

This has been a video game.

I'm watching Madden Night Football...LOL.

Hey. Get your own observations!!! Because I am totally the first person to make that comparison. 

Slowly warming up to the commentators. Witten seems like he's coming into his own. Tessitore is light years better than Sean McDonough. And Booger is simply ignored still, but he might contribute an insightful line or two per game.

1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

Very late observation, but one thing the announcers said earlier in the game was that the Rams gave three 1st round picks on the D line and how that’s a rare sight. The Eagles could have that, with Graham, Cox, Long, (if healthy, Barnett).

Honestly, the only one worth mentioning is Donald. Suh is overrated. Brockers is OK, but not spectacular.

You like having an incomplete pass, which is 100% clearly incomplete, stand as complete simply because the offense was able to snap the ball before replays could be seen?

3 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Last year when they moved Graham inside, they had 4. Barnett, Cox, Graham and Long. Pretty sure they were the 4 on the field when Graham strip sacked Brady. 

Warner was just asked if he’d ever been in a game like this. He said there may have never been a game like this.

His last playoff win was 51-46 in OT over Rodgers.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You like having an incomplete pass, which is 100% clearly incomplete, stand as complete simply because the offense was able to snap the ball before replays could be seen?

Better than them stopping play and holding the offense for 2 minutes after every close call. 

They do that in college, and it is infuriating. Coaches have 2 challenges - strategy is involved in when you use them. 

Just now, vikas83 said:

Better than them stopping play and holding the offense for 2 minutes after every close call. 

They do that in college, and it is infuriating. Coaches have 2 challenges - strategy is involved in when you use them. 

It's better to have clear mistakes decide the game (potentially) than add a few minutes to the game? Are you a millennial?

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's better to have clear mistakes decide the game (potentially) than add a few minutes to the game? Are you a millennial?

No. I am someone who likes the games to stay the way they are and enjoys the strategy elemnet. Pretty sure the millenials are the ones trying to change everything to make it all "fair” because they can’t deal with anything that doesn’t go their way. 

So, yeah, seems you are the millennial. 

1 minute ago, westcoast_cj said:

Was that Greg Lewis?

yeah its funny cause i didnt know until adam caplan mentioned him getting fired in 2016 then going to the chiefs. that was the big offseason move in the terms of coaches

Wait a damn minute. Andy has all his timeouts, and his opponent burned them all?

Is this real life?

Just now, vikas83 said:

No. I am someone who likes the games to stay the way they are and enjoys the strategy elemnet. Pretty sure the millenials are the ones trying to change everything to make it all "fair” because they can’t deal with anything that doesn’t go their way. 

So, yeah, seems you are the millennial. 

Wow... someone who wants clear mistakes to determine the outcome of a game because he doesn't want a couple of minutes added to the game...

wow... Just wow...

Whatever

Wait a damn minute. Andy has all his timeouts, and his opponent burned them all?

Is this real life?

dont worry he left enough time for the rams to come back and score