AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's better to have clear mistakes decide the game (potentially) than add a few minutes to the game? Are you a millennial?

Also, if a team is running tempo and tiring a defense out, then you want to stop the clock and hurt their strategu because the refs had a close call? Seems fair. 

The booth already can take over in the last 2 minutes of each half, and on every turnover and every TD. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

dont worry he left enough time for the rams to come back and score

Exactly what I was thinking. Too much time . . .

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

So, yeah, seems you are the millennial. 

Oh, and millennials have the attention span of a gnat and since you seemingly have half of the attention span of a gnat, well, you figure it out. ;) 

lol

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Oh, and millennials have the attention span of a gnat and since you seemingly have half of the attention span of a gnat, well, you figure it out. ;) 

lol

This makes sense. Please point out how you have deduced my lack of attention span from my posts tonight. 

Don’t worry. I’ll wait. 

Try making sense next time. Need me to stop the thread so you can review your next post and think it through?

7 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Wait a damn minute. Andy has all his timeouts, and his opponent burned them all?

Is this real life?

Its.....The Twilight Zone.

Just now, vikas83 said:

This makes sense.

We can stop the discussion... I don't want it to add extra time to my message board strategy...

lol

23 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Hey. Get your own observations!!! Because I am totally the first person to make that comparison. 

Typical Wharton arrogance. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This game kind of reminds me of the Denver/KC Elway/Montana game from back in 94 (I believe).

I remember Montana’s game winning drive. But was it this high scoring?

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i really hope this game doesnt end on some roughing the passer penalty crap. we havent had a ref screw something up in a while

Wasnt it last year when the Raiders had 4 chances to score because the Chiefs D committed penalties with no time left?