AlpineEagle

Week 11: Chiefs @ Rams

I thought that bad call on KC gave the Rams the first TD. That was a good hit and not a malicious hit on the WR. That was just a good football play.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i still think the saints are better than the rams. and currently the rams would have to go back to the super dome.

I agree, and if I had to pick between the Saints and the Rams, I'd rather the Saints get in. Not that I want either of them to get in.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I agree, and if I had to pick between the Saints and the Rams, I'd rather the Saints get in. Not that I want either of them to get in.

I'm rooting for the Bears. Their defense could be interesting in the playoffs. But, they would have to find a way to cut down on Trubisky's turnovers.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I'm rooting for the Bears. Their defense could be interesting in the playoffs. But, they would have to find a way to cut down on Trubisky's turnovers.

someone said trubisky hurt his shoulder. frankly i think trubisky beats up on a lot of bad teams and the good teams he plays so-so

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

After Payton proved again what a scumbag he is, I want anybody but the Saints. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

someone said trubisky hurt his shoulder. frankly i think trubisky beats up on a lot of bad teams and the good teams he plays so-so

The Bears would need to lean on Howard and Cohen in the playoffs. Trubisky would still have to make some plays, but the Bears should try to play ball control and let that defense try to steal the game.  I think the Saints would beat the Bears, but I think the Bears could give the Rams a run for their money.

Just now, vikas83 said:

After Payton proved again what a scumbag he is, I want anybody but the Saints. 

its really tough payton and the saints are bunch of dbags. the rams fans are a bunch of fraud and dbags. the chiefs i wouldnt mind but you know reid will screw it up

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Bears would need to lean on Howard and Cohen in the playoffs. Trubisky would still have to make some plays, but the Bears should try to play ball control and let that defense try to steal the game.  I think the Saints would beat the Bears, but I think the Bears could give the Rams a run for their money.

the bears in my opinion might have a difficult first round matchup. i think they rather it not be the vikings for the 3rd time. if it is atlanta and they sneak in somehow i think they give them trouble with that offense and deion jones back.

frankly i think if im the bears knowing im getting the 3 seed in all likelihood, i want the seahawks to get in as the 6 seed. i think currently it is the vikings. however the vikings have a brutal stretch coming up against green bay, then at NE, at seattle and still have chicago at home

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

the bears in my opinion might have a difficult first round matchup. i think they rather it not be the vikings for the 3rd time. if it is atlanta and they sneak in somehow i think they give them trouble with that offense and deion jones back.

frankly i think if im the bears knowing im getting the 3 seed in all likelihood, i want the seahawks to get in as the 6 seed. i think currently it is the panthers, who really should be 5-5 right now

The Vikings are soft, IMO.  If it's in Chicago, I think the Bears beat them by a score or two.  The Falcons are historically one of the biggest floppers there is.  I think the Bears are a young team on the rise.  They probably won't make the SB this year, but they could surprise some people and might get to the NFCCG.  They remind me of the 2001 Eagles, but their QB isn't as good as McNabb was.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The Vikings are soft, IMO.  If it's in Chicago, I think the Bears beat them by a score or two.  The Falcons are historically one of the biggest floppers there is.  I think the Bears are a young team on the rise.  They probably won't make the SB this year, but they could surprise some people and might get to the NFCCG.  They remind me of the 2001 Eagles, but there QB isn't as good as McNabb was.

i think the vikings biggest issue is they have to get dalvin cook going somehow. they arent going to win big games until they get him running consistently cause cousins is too mistake prone and frankly they are similar to the eagles on offense but with better playmakers at WR. its funny cause the vikings offense hasnt been very good either this year outside of the rams game. they are averaging 24.1ppg.and in the last 3 games just 21

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i think the vikings biggest issue is they have to get dalvin cook going somehow. they arent going to win big games until they get him running consistently cause cousins is too mistake prone and frankly they are similar to the eagles on offense but with better playmakers at WR. its funny cause the vikings offense hasnt been very good either this year outside of the rams game. they are averaging 24.1ppg.and in the last 3 games just 21

Cousins has been crap the last few weeks with all those weapons. If losing either of the coaches I would say Reich hurt more then flip

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

Cousins has been crap the last few weeks with all those weapons. If losing either of the coaches I would say Reich hurt more then flip

i tend to agree. i think reich playing in the NFL had a pretty calming influence on Wentz. Adam caplan in his podcast last week went into it that whenever wentz had an issue with doug or needed someone to talk to about something, he could always go to reich and talk about it and work through it. i think there are things that we really dont know deep enough to understand besides the X's and O's that is a issue with the offense.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i tend to agree. i think reich playing in the NFL had a pretty calming influence on Wentz. Adam caplan in his podcast last week went into it that whenever wentz had an issue with doug or needed someone to talk to about something, he could always go to reich and talk about it and work through it. i think there are things that we really dont know deep enough to understand besides the X's and O's that is a issue with the offense.

I know Luck is having the best year of his career coming off of not playing in nearly 2 years. They still don't have a great line or running game but, Reich is still getting offense going

3 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I know Luck is having the best year of his career coming off of not playing in nearly 2 years. They still don't have a great line or running game but, Reich is still getting offense going

i wouldnt say no running game. when Marlon Mack came back the offense really hit its stride. he is a pretty solid back. and with hines and wilkins it is a nice trio of young guys. they all give you something the other doesnt.

the oline is playing really well right now. nelson has been a beast for them. they havent given up a sack in 5 games. thats credit to reich.

some of their success lately though has also been they faced the bills, jets and raiders. but they managed to put up 38, 29 against the jags and titans. although tsecond half they scored 0 against the jags.

I love AR, but the first 3 plays of that last drive were soooo Andy.

13 yards for 20 seconds and 2 timeouts

Just now, skippyx said:

I love AR, but the first 3 plays of that last drive were soooo Andy.

13 yards for 20 seconds and 2 timeouts

only had one after the cooks catch, but otherwise yeah. typical andy. frankly andy lost to the patriots and rams because mahomes had a bunch of turnovers. say what you want, the chiefs could have run the ball well against the rams and patriots. but they got really unbalanced and threw way more passes than runs. that increases the chances that mahomes whos a gunslinger and is still young on the road.

frankly i would have tried some ball control with hunt to limit the amount of possessions the rams could get and so mahomes doesnt finish with 5 turnovers in the game.

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i wouldnt say no running game. when Marlon Mack came back the offense really hit its stride. he is a pretty solid back. and with hines and wilkins it is a nice trio of young guys. they all give you something the other doesnt.

the oline is playing really well right now. nelson has been a beast for them. they havent given up a sack in 5 games. thats credit to reich.

some of their success lately though has also been they faced the bills, jets and raiders. but they managed to put up 38, 29 against the jags and titans. although tsecond half they scored 0 against the jags.

I know they have gotten better since Mack came back but, up until that point they had nothing they were throwing 50 times a game. They have turned around a lot of issues that have haunted that team for a long time. 

6 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I know they have gotten better since Mack came back but, up until that point they had nothing they were throwing 50 times a game. They have turned around a lot of issues that have haunted that team for a long time. 

they drafted really well. like leonard and nelson are playing at high levels. they also have smith, turay, hines, wilkins, matthew adams and zhaire franklin have contributed. really hitting on 4 of their first 5 picks in the first two rounds really was huge for them.

That was the most amazing game ever. NFC East teams need to just pack up their lockers and move on to next year. The Birds have the best roster in the division and they just got housed by the Saints...who might not even be as good as the Rams and Chiefs. 

7 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The Bears have the last remaining defense in the NFL. These teams would still put up 35 on them especially on the road