AlpineEagle

Week 12: Bears @ Lions (Thanksgiving)

26 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

i'm not keen on all these half-time shows throughout the season...

Agreed. If I were the commish, I would ban all half time entertainment including the Super Bowl. 

I've grown tired of the group celebrations. Last year, they were a bit of a novelty after so many years of it being a penalty. Now it's just tiresome.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've grown tired of the group celebrations. Last year, they were a bit of a novelty after so many years of it being a penalty. Now it's just tiresome.

i got tired of them pretty early last season. when they said they were bringing them back i thought they meant little things like spiking the ball and dunking it over the goal post type of things. not the pre-orchestrated stuff.

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

3 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

i got tired of them pretty early last season. when they said they were bringing them back i thought they meant little things like spiking the ball and dunking it over the goal post type of things. not the pre-orchestrated stuff.

AmusedAdoredGreatargus-max-1mb.gif

😧

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:26 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I say go Lions. I don't like Chicago at all. Although too be fair... If they do win with Chase at QB then it supports my stance that Trub isn't a good QB and that team is winning due to their defense. 

Why don't you think Trubisky is a good QB?

2 hours ago, bears6385 said:

Why don't you think Trubisky is a good QB?

Because I don't think he is? He's vastly overrated. He's not that accurate and he doesn't read defenses all that well. And I just don't like him.