AlpineEagle

Week 12: Redskins @ Cowboys (Thanksgiving)

7 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Should we root for Skins because it's not likely Skins win division with Sanchez or McCoy?

I won't root for either one and I don't think it will matter because the Eagles most likely are done this year.  The positive to Dallas winning the division is that it probably means that Jerry won't can the Clapper.  Regardless of who wins the division, that team will be one and done.

This is a tricky one because... Washington losing gives us a chance to only be one game behind IF we win Sunday. But Dallas are the team really I think we need to catch so every loss for them helps us. Well that's if you're still of the belief that this year isn't over. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This is a tricky one because... Washington losing gives us a chance to only be one game behind IF we win Sunday. But Dallas are the team really I think we need to catch so every loss for them helps us. Well that's if you're still of the belief that this year isn't over. 

Our season is over, but regardless, I don't want Dallas winning...ever.

12 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I won't root for either one and I don't think it will matter because the Eagles most likely are done this year.  The positive to Dallas winning the division is that it probably means that Jerry won't can the Clapper.  Regardless of who wins the division, that team will be one and done.

and won't have a high lvl draft pick.

but, like eaglejoe, i have a very hard time rooting for them regardless...

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Our season is over, but regardless, I don't want Dallas winning...ever.

even if it helps us out, because realistically we would want Dallas to W, then we win the next 3 division games

Just think of it this way then. We're not getting a wild card spot so the division is our only hope to get into the playoffs.With less than a half a season left, we need to catch the first place team which is Washington. So any Redskins loss from here on out is huge if we take care of our own part as well

2 minutes ago, Quiet Boy said:

There's something about Dallas losing that makes the turkey taste just that much better.

the turkey must also be well basted

baste.jpg

19 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

even if it helps us out, because realistically we would want Dallas to W, then we win the next 3 division games

Yeah, if them winning ends up helping us, then so be it, but I can't root for them. It makes me feel dirty.

I guess Washington still has a lot of injuries on the off. line and of coarse Smith is out.

I guess it will be Dallas, 20-13

2 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Easy loss! Then they’ll go upset the Saints. Then lose the next two after.

Nah. This should be fairly easy.

Did she really say red hot? They are on a 2 win streak and 1 was against a very given up Eagles team and the other the Falcons:roll: