Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 12: Falcons @ Saints (Thanksgiving)

Recommended Posts

This Saints team right now to me feels like the team to beat and the best team in the NFL. Its more well balanced than LA and Kansas so I feel like come crunch time that'll give them an edge over those teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This Saints team right now to me feels like the team to beat and the best team in the NFL. Its more well balanced than LA and Kansas so I feel like come crunch time that'll give them an edge over those teams. 

I agree.  The defense is really becoming a good unit.  The talking heads and most fans still think this is the Saints defense from 2013.  Its not.  They have legit talent and are playing well.  You cannot run the all at all on the Saints.   And, the offense was off last night.  When this team is on, I don't think they can be beaten.  Rams and Chiefs, but their defenses can't match the Saints.  The rams defense has suddenly become not so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geddy11 said:

I agree.  The defense is really becoming a good unit.  The talking heads and most fans still think this is the Saints defense from 2013.  Its not.  They have legit talent and are playing well.  You cannot run the all at all on the Saints.   And, the offense was off last night.  When this team is on, I don't think they can be beaten.  Rams and Chiefs, but their defenses can't match the Saints.  The rams defense has suddenly become not so good.

To be fair... I don't think it's so much that you can't run the ball on them... I think it's more than teams don't as much because they are playing catch up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

To be fair... I don't think it's so much that you can't run the ball on them... I think it's more than teams don't as much because they are playing catch up. 

yep, get behind and you are screwed. i kept saying early in last nights game they needed to make points on posetions and FG's just weren't gonna do it. and they kept having things go thier way. just couldn't capitalize on them. ended up screwing them.

can't tell if it''s the lack of faith in The Falcons QB or what. and they had absolutly no, no, run game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

can't tell if it''s the lack of faith in The Falcons QB or what. and they had absolutly no, no, run game...

Yup . . . just like us.   None to speak of anyways.

Watching Blount in the Lions game reminded me of him in the Super Bowl.

Ran for a bunch of tough yards in close & popped a few long ones in-between.

Ran one in for a TD as well.   Note to Howie & Doug: we need a bigger RB.

Check out the  "GUNS"  on Saquon Barkley on Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this