Sign in to follow this  
paco

49ers releasing Reuben Foster

You and me both. In our defense, we were missing inside information known to NFL executives.

This makes you wonder how many women he beat in Tuscaloosa.

If he were a Dallas Cowboy he’d have been suspended after the first accusation....I bet he still doesn’t get the same suspension Zeke got, even after a 2nd one..

59 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

If he were a Dallas Cowboy he’d have been suspended after the first accusation....I bet he still doesn’t get the same suspension Zeke got, even after a 2nd one..

Both woman beaters. Both are aholes.

Lol this is one I will continue to gloat about being right. Dude, had trouble written all over him way before the draft. 

On 11/25/2018 at 1:44 PM, Stephen1 said:

‘’If’’?

im surprised he’s not there already.

13 hours ago, Hey Suess said:

‘’If’’?

im surprised he’s not there already.

😂

No way he’d sign with Dallas, he’d be guaranteeing the league would come down harder on him 

I love these idiots. they are idiots, then turn into idiots with money. the population is supposed to praise them and give them multiple chances at redemption. they should be shoved into a windowless room and then peed on hourly by various zoo animals

1 hour ago, Wormlegs said:

I love these idiots. they are idiots, then turn into idiots with money. the population is supposed to praise them and give them multiple chances at redemption. they should be shoved into a windowless room and then peed on hourly by various zoo animals

Um...that’s where you’re wrong.

just watch and enjoy the game, don’t make the players out to be your hero and you won’t be disappointed.

Oh no. Now we will have to face him zero times a year

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, paco said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25370143/reuben-foster-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-tampa-domestic-violence-charge

He was the dude I wanted the Eagles to draft.  This is why I'm not a GM.    

If you look around at some of the GM's, that might actually make you perfect for the job.

I'd just use Mel's big board for the draft and where the players were drafted  in FA to guide my moves.