KingxEagles

NFC & AFC Championship Game Predictions?

I got some interesting ones: Eagles (9-7) hosting Vikings (9-6-1), rematch of last year. Patriots vs. Chargers in AFC.

I think there might be a surprise, possibly even in both conferences. 

I think Pats might as well be handed a place now... I think they will face... Yeah the Chiefs. 

In the NFC I think... Saints vs... Vikings. 

Texans at Chiefs,   Rams at Saints.     Super Bowl Chiefs vs Saints..... end result, big Red ends up blowing his 2nd half time outs and we know how it ends.   Drew Brees gets a second Lombardi.

15 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Texans rolling now, Chargers rolling too.

Hmmmm I don't know right now. Taking the easy way out, I know. B-)

I was tempted by the Texans and the Chargers to be fair... The Texans are on a roll and actually I think along with the Saints are the most in form team in the NFL? By that I mean they have won 8 straight, the Saints are the only team on a better run of 10 consecutive wins. 

I figure the Saints and Rams are locks for NFC byes, but they are in a dogfight for home-field advantage that could go all the way to Week 17. NFC North champ could lock themselves into the #3 seed, and NFC East champ as #4 seed, sooner than HFA is figured out. I think we'll see some upsets in the playoffs.

40 minutes ago, toolg said:

I figure the Saints and Rams are locks for NFC byes, but they are in a dogfight for home-field advantage that could go all the way to Week 17. NFC Central champ could lock themselves into the #3 seed, and NFC East champ as #4 seed, sooner than HFA is figured out. I think we'll see some upsets in the playoffs.

Wow, going old school there lol. 

Saints will be in it for sure. I think the Rams could run into a tougher defense and then get destroyed on defense like they have been.

Saints/Vikings??

Just did the playoff generator and have the Panthers @ Bears and Seahawks @ Cowboys ; Colts @ Patriots and Chargers @ Steelers

Bears and Cowboys win. Steelers win at home and the COLTS upset the Patriots. Chiefs beat the Colts. Steelers upset the Texans. Saints kill the Cowboys. I can't see the Bears upsetting the Rams actually. So I have: Steelers @ Chiefs and Rams @ Saints

I'll go with Rams vs. Bears, Chiefs vs. Patriots.

I think the Chiefs have a good chance this year since no one seems to have a defense in the AFC. The only drawback is Mahomes takes too many chances. He's the new Brett Favre, but I do love the way he plays.

On 11/27/2018 at 4:18 PM, LacesOut said:

Texans rolling now, Chargers rolling too.

Hmmmm I don't know right now. Taking the easy way out, I know. B-)

I still don't know. 🤔🤔

This is another reason why the NFL needs to go to NBA-style seeding (after the byes, top record is the #3 seed and winning your division only guarantees you a playoff berth) with teams re-seeded after the WC round (yes, it's possible in this format the #2 seed has to play AT the #3 seed in the Divisional round if the #3 seed has a better record).  It would make it so the Chargers-Chiefs rematch is NOT until the conference title game.

That said, I think it will be Bears-Saints and the AFC West winner hosting the Texans or Patriots.

Rams lose if Gurley is hurt, period. Saints are showing signs of weakness too. At this point, Eagles look as good as anyone in the NFC if we can win out.

I'm holding on to the miracle season:

Eagles vs Saints      Steelers vs Kansas City

Super bowl:

Eagles 33  Chiefs 24