Sign in to follow this  
Plache

Giants fans - Saquon Barkley?

3 hours ago, boogyman said:

Giants fans...."Its all Gilbrides fault!" "I blame Mcadoo!" "Shermur sucks!". Its the players guys. They are garbage.

You’re clueless. 

22 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So he changed up his play calling and in doing so stopped using his best weapon? One that was working in the first half? Damn! 

this is why I think to some degree the NFL is fixed. You see a team play with their hearts on fire for a game or two, or in some cases, all year, but then in one particular game they do something completely opposite of what works for them and they lose the game. it's obvious to everyone (but that team) as to why they lost. 

on another note, Barkley is no joke. That guy is going to be great. I mean, I guess everyone knew it but yesterday I really saw it for the first time. I'm not looking forward to playing him twice a year for the next decade. 

12 hours ago, boogyman said:

Giants fans...."Its all Gilbrides fault!" "I blame Mcadoo!" "Shermur sucks!". Its the players guys. They are garbage.

Idiot says what?

8 hours ago, The_Talon said:

this is why I think to some degree the NFL is fixed. You see a team play with their hearts on fire for a game or two, or in some cases, all year, but then in one particular game they do something completely opposite of what works for them and they lose the game. it's obvious to everyone (but that team) as to why they lost. 

That's exactly what my stepdad said during the game. Almost verbatim.

10 hours ago, The_Talon said:

on another note, Barkley is no joke. That guy is going to be great. I mean, I guess everyone knew it but yesterday I really saw it for the first time. I'm not looking forward to playing him twice a year for the next decade. 

I'm hoping they run him into the ground or trade him

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

🙄

Sure, they still need a good shot of talent injected into the roster, but that’s far from the only problem. There have been a lot of ridiculous coaching errors, even though not one of us here have pinned it all on coaching. Hence, you lose 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Sure, they still need a good shot of talent injected into the roster, but that’s far from the only problem. There have been a lot of ridiculous coaching errors, even though not one of us here have pinned it all on coaching. Hence, you lose 

No actually we won by 3.

15 hours ago, The_Talon said:

Exactly.

He is awesome and fun to watch.  

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, pisceschica said:

9A681A83-6812-404B-AB11-651DD5648081.jpeg

Now that's a coach, I lost respect for Mara after all that. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, BKLYNYG said:

I haven't read anything about SB being banged up, but if he is, give him a few games off. The season is lost and he has very little left to prove. The kid is absolutely amazing. Save him for another day. 

Damn man, that's all I watch the games for.:lol:

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, LacesOut said:

Exactly.

He is awesome and fun to watch.  

I think they should let him play QB and make Eli block....he touches the ball almost as much as Eli anyway.

3 hours ago, GA4M said:

I think they should let him play QB and make Eli block....he touches the ball almost as much as Eli anyway.

That would be very entertaining. More so than what the Giants have put on the field thus far anyway.

On 11/27/2018 at 12:24 AM, The_Talon said:

More likely half a decade but yeah he is really good.

On 11/26/2018 at 12:44 PM, pisceschica said:

9A681A83-6812-404B-AB11-651DD5648081.jpeg

Since the day he left.  People like to say he was the problem, people were wrong.  After all if he were the problem wouldn't we be winning now?

On 11/26/2018 at 6:20 PM, boogyman said:

Right now the coach is a huge part of the problem.  The team panics at the first sign of trouble, but the OL still needs a lot of work, even with Brown added we need a RT and a C fairly badly.  Our defense stinks.  It's embarrassing.  Lots of work to do on this team.   

Tom Coughlin was so perfect for the Giants. I think they let him go prematurely, though I understand that they needed "somebody" to go. Ben McAdoo duped everybody.

4 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Tom Coughlin was so perfect for the Giants. I think they let him go prematurely, though I understand that they needed "somebody" to go. Ben McAdoo duped everybody.

Coughlin was really getting old. He was making clock management mistakes as well very questionable decisions at an increasing rate.

It was a great and fun run. A run that may put him into Canton but it was time to move on. I never approved of McAdoo as HC. That was a huge mistake

On 11/27/2018 at 12:24 AM, The_Talon said:

Luckily, most RB’s only have a 5 year shelf life.

7 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Coughlin was really getting old. He was making clock management mistakes as well very questionable decisions at an increasing rate.

It was a great and fun run. A run that may put him into Canton but it was time to move on. I never approved of McAdoo as HC. That was a huge mistake

What about Shurmur?  The guy seems even worse.

9 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

Since the day he left.  People like to say he was the problem, people were wrong.  After all if he were the problem wouldn't we be winning now?

He was part of the problem, as was Reese. Thats not wrong at all. Look at how many coaches and coordinators have been here since, and they all failed.

Only one player has been the constant throughout all of those changes, and they're still losing. There's still one more huge problem to take care of...

2 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

He was part of the problem, as was Reese. Thats not wrong at all. Look at how many coaches and coordinators have been here since, and they all failed.

Only one player has been the constant throughout all of those changes, and they're still losing. There's still one more huge problem to take care of...

Yeah, and he'll be back next year.