AlpineEagle

Week 12: Packers @ Vikings

Just now, mike030270 said:

I want Packers to win but I think Vikings win would help us out more in seeding

How; they have a tie breaker vs eagles

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

No idea but this predictor says we drop to 10th seed if Packers win or stay 9th seed if Vikings win

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwZgTMxh2bfzqSKlXQ9EHdY1es82RBW0puUixlMa9VMJFae6ADBth73-wMFDhI0WPFCgA

You think the eagles have a run in them 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

They showed life today. I think they could win the division. No idea how far they'd go

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I wish I could say yes, but they haven't won 2 in a row all season, and have only played one complete game.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

They showed life today. I think they could win the division. No idea how far they'd go

It was eli and the giants :unsure:

A more competent HC would’ve just kept feeding Barkley in second half 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I wish I could say yes, but they haven't won 2 in a row all season, and have only played one complete game.

I know they don’t;  let the skins or boys get that first place schedule 

Just now, pisceschica said:

It was eli and the giants :unsure:

A more competent HC would’ve just kept feeding Barkley in second half 

We ran the ball and stuck to it. Granted there was still some dope playcalling. They showed life and with this crappy division they could still win it

31 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

How; they have a tie breaker vs eagles

Something I just thought of. The Vikes head to head win can't factor into a tie breaker scenario unless we finish with a tie on our record. With them having a tie, they're going to finish at least one half game ahead, or one half game behind us.

for as much as i've not liked collinsworth as a commentator, after seeing the NFL bio of him the other night i have gained respect for him. :-)

Perhaps it was "Skol"?

seems to be the chant. i just googled and it was a big thing at the beginning of the calendar year for them to chant 'skol' but changed it at the time to foles. so maybe they were chanting Skol and it sounded like Foles?

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

Perhaps it was "Skol"?

seems to be the chant. i just googled and it was a big thing at the beginning of the calendar year for them to chant 'skol' but changed it at the time to foles. so maybe they were chanting Skol and it sounded like Foles?

Lol, it's definitely SKOL, but I was just mocking them after the crowd started chanting FOLES at the end of the NFCCG.

Actually it was the Eagle fans chanting Foles at the beginning fo the year to mock the vikings fans. lol

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/1/21/16917646/eagles-fans-vikings-skol-chant-foles-chant-nfc-title-game-blowout

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol, it's definitely SKOL, but I was just mocking them after the crowd started chanting FOLES at the end of the NFCCG.

Just now, Cthulhu said:

Actually it was the Eagle fans chanting Foles at the beginning fo the year to mock the vikings fans. lol

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/1/21/16917646/eagles-fans-vikings-skol-chant-foles-chant-nfc-title-game-blowout

lol, yep.

How do you guys not remember Eagles fans chanting Foles during the game mocking the Vikings Skol chant? lol There was players on the sidelines mocking the chant too