AlpineEagle

Week 13: Saints @ Cowboys

I'm just going to hope and pray the Saints put the peddle to the floor early and don't let up.... It's going to be a long 3 hours if it's a close game.....  If Troy's opening line is any indication.  Referring to the Cowboys as an "elite defensive team".... ugh!

So...the Saints get Erin Andrews on their sideline and Dallas gets some broad I never heard off...blatant disrespect.....this may be the ammo we need to pull it off

11 minutes ago, Baynit said:

I'm just going to hope and pray the Saints put the peddle to the floor early and don't let up.... It's going to be a long 3 hours if it's a close game.....  If Troy's opening line is any indication.  Referring to the Cowboys as an "elite defensive team".... ugh!

They aren’t elite, if they were elite they’d cause turnovers

14 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

If Dallas defense can’t contain Brees and co. I don’t see how their offense can keep up. 

Even when the defense contains the other qb the offense can barely keep up...if Brees just has a decent night Dallas is done 

Everyone is pumped up!!! This could be one of those nights. Romo played against these types of teams well and won a few. I can recall the Colts game, Broncos game, and Saints game.

Or they can take the wind out of us in the first 5 minutes....14-0.

15 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

So...the Saints get Erin Andrews on their sideline and Dallas gets some broad I never heard off...blatant disrespect.....this may be the ammo we need to pull it off

They aren’t elite, if they were elite they’d cause turnovers

Your boy Troy's words not mine.... lol

That’s the problem with all the isolation routes Dallas runs...takes too long to get open if the protection isn’t outstanding you get sacked and hit a lot...that’s what got Romo killed in dalllas...it would help if they ran some quick pick plays 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I didn't see but announcers made it seem like Zeke was open for a TD but Dak didn't go to him?

who cares lol. good thing he missed him