AlpineEagle

Week 13: Saints @ Cowboys

Good call. Can't grab someone's arm. What a ball game.

Definitely don't think we could do this in New Orleans or LA, but I'll take the division and playoffs, even if it's one and done. Playoffs are always fun.

That said, division is open. It's Dallas. It's Dak. It's Garrett. Could see us getting overconfident and Philly coming in next week and upsetting us. So division isn't close to finished.

2 minutes ago, donovanseagle said:

Well season over for the birds. I think Dallas will be a scary team in playoffs but tough to win on the road. 

Don't hype them up. It was very obvious Saints didn't take this game serious

I do like seeing Sean Payton getting beat by the Clapper. 

Looks like he's been sucking eggs out of Jerruh's a** on the sideline with that stupid look on his face. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Payton’s ego gets best of him :lol:

Yep. He should've opted for the FG when they were down 10-0.  You need 2 scores regardless, so at least get on the board there.

1 minute ago, cowboy30 said:

Could see us getting overconfident and Philly coming in next week and upsetting us. So division isn't close to finished.

Upsetting who? The cowboys? Wtf kinda upset would that be. There 1 game ahead?

The eagles are not ‘upsetting’ the cowboys :lol:

Even if the offense is white hot the defense is bound to disappoint as usual. 

2 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Dallas will clearly be favored in that game. 

8 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I think Saints offense just crapped the bed. Definitely don't think Dallas defense is world beaters

People keep saying this but they limited the Falcons offense that puts up 30 points at home. They limited the Saints offense to 10 points......we can sit here and doubt what our eyes are seeing.........but one thing is for sure is that they are one of the few teams in this league that can play defense. Whether they are world beaters or not is a different topic. 

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Don't hype them up. It was very obvious Saints didn't take this game serious

ESPN and NFL Network won't see it that way. 

I would not be surprised if the start crowing them future Super Bowl champs tomorrow. 

Well if our O can’t score TD’s then we won’t go far. FG’s don’t win nothing. Seams as if Cooper was a good trade after all. Our D won this game even with all the second chances they gave Brees. 

7 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Maybe you don't understand football and how upsets work. Dallas is at home. Even if they're only favored by 1/2 a point, losing would be considered an upset. But they'll probably be 3-5 point favorites, so once again...a loss would be an upset. I want to say right now they're 2.5 games ahead...7-5 vs. 5-6. They have a better division record and so far the head to head...

But I get it, you're mad.

5 minutes ago, birdman said:

ESPN and NFL Network won't see it that way. 

I would not be surprised if the start crowing them future Super Bowl champs tomorrow. 

It’s going to be insane,  it that’s the way it is. If Dalllaa has lost the same media would be putting dirt on their grave 

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

The eagles are not ‘upsetting’ the cowboys :lol:

Even if the offense is white hot the defense is bound to disappoint as usual. 

Schwartz and his crap scheme are the biggest liability on this team. 

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If he returns as DC next year I will be skipping the 2019 season entirely.

Even with a healthy defense, he will continue to find a way to F the offense over. 

4 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

It’s going to be insane,  it that’s the way it is. If Dalllaa has lost the same media would be putting dirt on their grave 

Gonna be annoying actually haha. Can't wait to see big mouth Stephen Smith tomorrow eat some crow. But no doubt, he'll still get the last word in and talk about how that game just extended Garrett and put a dagger in the Cowboys for the next 3 years, lol.

That said if Dallas somehow wins the division, they have little chance to win a playoff game if Dak can't keep the ball safe and make open throws for TDs. 

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Gonna be annoying actually haha. Can't wait to see big mouth Stephen Smith tomorrow eat some crow. But no doubt, he'll still get the last word in and talk about how that game just extended Garrett and put a dagger in the Cowboys for the next 3 years, lol.

That said if Dallas somehow wins the division, they have little chance to win a playoff game if Dak can't keep the ball safe and make open throws for TDs. 

Really doesn’t matter who wins this crap fest of a division this year. Every team is a one and done.   I’ll take the higher draft pick and better schedule next year when Wentz is 100%

Gotta love Zeke....clearly pissed that the offense didn’t play great and reamed them our in the locker room after the game

11 minutes ago, birdman said:

Schwartz and his crap scheme are the biggest liability on this team. 

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If he returns as DC next year I will be skipping the 2019 season entirely.

Even with a healthy defense, he will continue to find a way to F the offense over. 

He’s The Scott Linehan of DC’s....has one pitch, once teams figure that out, he has nothing 

9 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

I don’t mind the miss on the deep ball, happens every week to much better qb’s than Dak, but he does need to secure the ball in the pocket. Dude was sacked 7 times, I think he played well allmthings considered,  it that was a huge mistake at the end .....our OC is the real one holding us back. 

Woth this offense we might win a wild card game....night, but we still aren’t going to Mew Orleans or LA and winning 

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Really doesn’t matter who wins this crap fest of a division this year. Every team is a one and done.   I’ll take the higher draft pick and better schedule next year when Wentz is 100%

Eh, that's what every fan of a team not making the playoffs would say. I'd be saying the same thing and could be in a few weeks haha. But playoffs are always fun and some of these younger players could use some playoff experience. Plus we don't have a first round pick. Might as well get some playoff experience in. Sucks that Garrett will probably hang around if we make playoffs, but hopefully Linehan will be gone.

Just now, Stephen1 said:

I don’t mind the miss on the deep ball, happens every week to much better qb’s than Dak, but he does need to secure the ball in the pocket. Dude was sacked 7 times, I think he played well allmthings considered,  it that was a huge mistake at the end .....our OC is the real one holding us back. 

Woth this offense we might win a wild card game....night, but we still aren’t going to Mew Orleans or LA and winning 

The defensive drafting for the Cowgirls the past few years has been pretty good. Jaylon Smith and Vander Esch is a hell of a young LB tandem. I’ll eat crow, I didn’t think they had a chance in hell of winning tonight. And I definitely did not expect holding the Saints under 30, let alone to 10. 

20 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Maybe you don't understand football and how upsets work. Dallas is at home. Even if they're only favored by 1/2 a point, losing would be considered an upset. But they'll probably be 3-5 point favorites, so once again...a loss would be an upset. I want to say right now they're 2.5 games ahead...7-5 vs. 5-6. They have a better division record and so far the head to head...

But I get it, you're mad.

uhhh that's not how it works lol. Same amount of divisional losses... same conference record. Eagles play Washington twice with Colt McCoy leading the way. I like our chances there. Question is can the Eagles beat Dallas next week. That will make things interesting. Hope Jason Garrett gets an extension though lol.