AlpineEagle

Week 13: Saints @ Cowboys

58 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

For the first time in recent memory i think Dallas will actually won.

that said, now watch the eagles come out and put 40 on them...that’s the way the NFL works

It would be typical Cowboys fashion. I don't think it happens though. I definitely think it's a close nail biter and it'll be Dallas's offense that continues to struggle. 20-23 type game.

2 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

For the first time in recent memory i think Dallas will actually won.

that said, now watch the eagles come out and put 40 on them...that’s the way the NFL works

We may have a chance to do that if the league lets us carry over the 20 points we scored last game. 

4 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

It would be typical Cowboys fashion. I don't think it happens though. I definitely think it's a close nail biter and it'll be Dallas's offense that continues to struggle. 20-23 type game.

FB_IMG_1543619930909.jpg

3 hours ago, Pallidrone said:

Well the plus side on all this - Jason Garrett will still be around for a bit longer.

if he hires an actual OC and backs away from the offense, I'm fine with him staying

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, boogyman said:

FB_IMG_1543619930909.jpg

i love that dude, especially when in this day and age (and rightfully so) most players don't give 2 ishes about the teams they play for.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:34 PM, Stephen1 said:

i love that dude, especially when in this day and age (and rightfully so) most players don't give 2 ishes about the teams they play for.

Damn man, even though I tried to troll you in this thread, was impressed by the win over the Saints. NFL, you just never know, hell we beat the Bears....lol.

9 hours ago, GA4M said:

Damn man, even though I tried to troll you in this thread, was impressed by the win over the Saints. NFL, you just never know, hell we beat the Bears....lol.

I was impressed by the defense...that was the best defensive performance by Dalllas that I can recall in about 30 years of watching them ...

now watch the eagles deop

40 on us..that’s the way the NFL works