AlpineEagle

Week 13: Saints @ Cowboys

I’m not getting excited with this team yet. We have lost so many games we shouldn’t have with Garrett. Saint are to dangerous and can score very quickly. Long way to go. 

2 minutes ago, gch said:

I’m not getting excited with this team yet. We have lost so many games we shouldn’t have with Garrett. Saint are to dangerous and can score very quickly. Long way to go. 

I remember the Lions comeback game...think the Rams or Bears came back on us too once or almost did. We could be up 20-0 at half and the Saints will come storming back and win 28-26 or something. Not celebrating til it's :00

Just now, gch said:

This offense goes dormant for long stretches, theu’ve Wasted plenty of good defensive performances this year

1 minute ago, GoBirds2015 said:

F’ing Eli Apple. Hope he holds up on this drive. 

If the game ended right now he’d have to go to the Dallas locker room and get a game ball

Saints always are a more vulnerable team away from home.... still expect dak to make a fatal mistake and turn this game.

Ok maybe it's Cooper that makes the mistake. Dallas going to Dallas... meaningless for nearly quarter century. SMH

And there you go. Can't turn it over against this team especially when you've been playing that awesome on defense.

10-7 coming up.

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

$23? Seriously?

It is his number, Zeke donated 21

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

Thats a catch just as the last one byt wont overturn

Yes it will 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Payton just used his final challenge.

Probably gonna lose. He took more than 2 steps but the control aspect of catch is questionable. 

How exactly did the catch rule change during offseason? :wacko: