Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

15 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Should he have been a non-hire (exempt from NFL) due to bad criminal character?

Its a fair point... I'm not sure where I sit on all of this because I do believe in second chances etc. 

I'm curious as hell if they release him. He's a huge talent at a young age but it'd show to the public and fans of whoever picked him up that their team doesn't care about violence towards women. This will be interesting

12 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I'm curious as hell if they release him. He's a huge talent at a young age but it'd show to the public and fans of whoever picked him up that their team doesn't care about violence towards women. This will be interesting

I doubt they'll release him. If he was some middle of the road player, yes. Not their best back though.

Report: Chiefs send Kareem Hunt home after video emerges

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/30/report-chiefs-send-kareem-hunt-home-after-video-emerges/ Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt was sent home from practice shortly after a video showing him pushing and kicking a woman was published.

Hunt was at the facility but was told to leave when the Chiefs became aware of the video, Dan Graziano of ESPN reports.

The NFL could put Hunt on the Commissioner Exempt list, as is often done when a player is accused of domestic violence. That would mean Hunt would not participate in practices or play in games but would still get paid.

The incident with Hunt and the woman was investigated by the police and reported in the media in February, and no charges were brought. The presence of video, however, may result in the NFL and the Chiefs acting now, when they didn’t act nine months ago.

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Basically like the Adrian Peterson situation. Put him on the exempt list. So he may not play till Godell says he can play

1st Push = Assault

2nd Push = Assault

Big shove that flung both the guy and her to the ground = Assault

The Kick = He kicks like a girl for someone with strong legs

Ray Riced? Get the frick out of here. The headline is misleading. He didn’t brutalize anyone.

Dude deserves a 6 game suspension for sure. You don’t put your hands on a woman even if it’s just a push or a slight kick in the butt.

And screw this double standard for the NFL going after Ezekiel Elliott without video evidence and plenty of counter evidence against the supposed victim. Here they get a video and sweep it under the rug though!?!? Wow.

Just now, cowboy30 said:

And screw this double standard for the NFL going after Ezekiel Elliott without video evidence

There were other, MAJOR, issues that caused him to be suspended and he got off light, at that.

7 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Ray Riced? Get the frick out of here. The headline is misleading. He didn’t brutalize anyone.

Dude deserves a 6 game suspension for sure. You don’t put your hands on a woman even if it’s just a push or a slight kick in the butt.

And screw this double standard for the NFL going after Ezekiel Elliott without video evidence and plenty of counter evidence against the supposed victim. Here they get a video and sweep it under the rug though!?!? Wow.

😩

5 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

There were other, MAJOR, issues that caused him to be suspended and he got off light, at that.

I don’t have a good memory, but the main part of the suspension was driven by that incident with the female. 

If this video were Elliott, NFL would’ve had a special on national TV to release it and have Jerry begging not to. But hey, it’s the Chiefs. Everyone loves them and Mahomes right now. Happy this came out. Suspension is needed tho.

Just now, cowboy30 said:

I don’t have a good memory, but the main part of the suspension was driven by that incident with the female. 

That was secondary to his other main infraction.

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

They were ok with drafting Tyreek Hill who did a lot worse. I doubt they drop Hunt.

54 minutes ago, Captain F said:

1st Push = Assault

2nd Push = Assault

Big shove that flung both the guy and her to the ground = Assault

The Kick = He kicks like a girl for someone with strong legs

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Plache said:

This kind of thing will be the downfall of the NFL........

Greed and thirst for power

Image result for gollum falling

They sent him home. That's more than I expected.

Chiefs minus Hunt won't be the same. I guess the Pats are back again.

Funny... no mention of this on NFL.COM. I don't think NFLN has even mentioned the Darren Sharper situation to this day.

You can't trust the NFL to report on news about the NFL.

So as much as I dislike Dallas I get the feeling the dope commissioner is playing favorites here.  He suspends Zeke simply on accusations....  There's video footage of Hunt acting like a punk and here we are 10 months later and nothing....

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

About 10 months late but yeah...  Now the balls in your court Goodell..

24 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

They were ok with drafting Tyreek Hill who did a lot worse. I doubt they drop Hunt.

What did Hill do?

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

What did Hill do?

It's posted here in the thread..  Something he did pre-draft.  Think he beat up his gf or something.   He's still with the girl and they've since married..

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah so firstly... I'm not saying what the woman said is acceptable as of course it isn't. But that also doesn't justify his actions. 

But yeah I mean what is wrong with these players! Stop putting yourself in these potential situations. 

Exactly.