Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

6 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

What did Hill do?

Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[ Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.. Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation." Andy of course overlooked all of this, drafted him. He is now one of the top WR and people just have forgotten about the terrible things he did...and she ended up getting engaged to him in September 2018 

8 minutes ago, Baynit said:

Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[ Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.. Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation." Andy of course overlooked all of this, drafted him. He is now one of the top WR and people just have forgotten about the terrible things he did...and she ended up getting engaged to him in September 2018 

JC. I don't watch college ball so I don't know anything about the prospects. Sad that she stayed with him. Although it could be to get his money.

NFL really doesn't care about violence against women but smoke weed or fail a ped test and your suspended

Supposedly there's a different report out there about this female.   The second report says the female who it's also being said is a white supremacist and was the initial aggressor despite what the video shows..

26 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

They sent him home. That's more than I expected.

Chiefs minus Hunt won't be the same. I guess the Pats are back again.

Pats were always back. Steelers can get their shish together and till otherwise proven Reid is  terrible in playoffs. 

3 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

No surprise there.

There are two sets of rules in society, those for the haves and those for the have nots.

21 minutes ago, Baynit said:

Supposedly there's a different report out there about this female.   The second report says the female who it's also being said is a white supremacist and was the initial aggressor despite what the video shows..

I was just reading that part. If it's true he still needs to be suspended, but I also wish he kicked her harder.

21 minutes ago, Baynit said:

So her being an alledged "white supremacist", why is she hanging out with him and how are her beliefs or words equal or worse to him beating up a girl? 

Maybe he's a "black supremacist" for beating up a teen aged white girl. 

32 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

So her being an alledged "white supremacist", why is she hanging out with him and how are her beliefs or words equal or worse to him beating up a girl? 

Maybe he's a "black supremacist" for beating up a teen aged white girl. 

That's all I'm getting as it's clearly one of those he said she said things.  There's clearly some stuff that went down that wasn't recorded on video...I'm on the fence I'm not trying to pass judgement one way or the other.... Until all the facts get sorted out...

Pretty sure I’ve heard that excuse before. I assaulted her because she called me the "N” word.

She looks like a white supremisist for sure 🙄

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Page 3 and RTK hasn’t jumped in saying she deserved it ??

No possibility of Hunt being on the Eagles so guess he isn't gonna defend this one

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Page 3 and RTK hasn’t jumped in saying she deserved it ??

I'm not trying to say what he did was morally right but let's wait until we hear everything first...  There clearly are some he said she said things that need to get sorted out....There's a reason the NFL has sat on this and did nothing....That's all I'm saying....

1 hour ago, Baynit said:

So white supremacists just randomly chase down black guys and yell the "N" word in a short skirt and full make up basically by themselves? Either way Hunt needs to walk away instead of shoving everyone out of his way just to push and or kick that girl . 

Per his friends, they met her at a club and brought her back. So it’s on them for creating the situation. And whether she said the N word or not, you can’t, especially as a player in the NFL, resort to pushing or anything physical. This is common sense 

I am soooooooooooooooooo sick and tired of the phoney "they used the N word" excuse as justifying every crime under the sun. The bigger travesty is that our society actually allows it to work.

EDIT: I guess it didn't work this time. My bad.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/statement-from-the-kansas-city-chiefs-on-rb-kareem-hunt?sf203419367=1

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Pats were always back. Steelers can get their shish together and till otherwise proven Reid is  terrible in playoffs. 

I was hoping they were finally going away. They're the NFL's herpes.

2 hours ago, Baynit said:

Oh brother. She was an athlete groupie… Hoping to get pregnant by an athlete and pick up a monthly paycheck. White supremacist. Good Lord too much to far left media for you.