Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

and 3....2.....1..... GO

You never know. It's not like there isn't players currently on the Eagles that didn't "win fights against women". I say that sarcastically, but the subject in itself is sad. And these groupies that lingering around athletes do what they can to take advantage of players because they know young men are easy targets for exploitation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Per his friends, they met her at a club and brought her back. So it’s on them for creating the situation. And whether she said the N word or not, you can’t, especially as a player in the NFL, resort to pushing or anything physical. This is common sense 

Especially when he was shoving people out of his way just to take a shot at a girl! I don't care what she said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I am soooooooooooooooooo sick and tired of the phoney "they used the N word" excuse as justifying every crime under the sun. The bigger travesty is that our society actually allows it to work.

 

EDIT: I guess it didn't work this time. My bad.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/statement-from-the-kansas-city-chiefs-on-rb-kareem-hunt?sf203419367=1

Man, shut up, jeez. You have no idea if she said that or not. Having said that, even if she did, that does not make assaulting her okay. But it’s ignorant to comment on whether she said it or not. If she did, that’s inexcusable on her part, but he needs to be able to control his emotions better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

Man, shut up, jeez. You have no idea if she said that or not. Having said that, even if she did, that does not make assaulting her okay. But it’s ignorant to comment on whether she said it or not. If she did, that’s inexcusable on her part, but he needs to be able to control his emotions better.

Dude, reading comprehension fail. You just agreed with everything I said. We're on the same page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

 Wow.  Guess Andy will have to dial up more pass plays.

Is that even possible?.............................

Andy will find a way to pass over 100% of the plays if they let him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Dude, reading comprehension fail. You just agreed with everything I said. We're on the same page.

I’m just saying we shouldn’t dismiss the possibility that she said that. And if she did, it’s not okay. But obviously his reaction can’t be tolerated, no matter what she said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

Too good not to share his post here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

I’m just saying we shouldn’t dismiss the possibility that she said that. And if she did, it’s not okay. But obviously his reaction can’t be tolerated, no matter what she said.

That's why I say a severe punishment for Hunt is required, but I still wish she was kicked a lot harder. His reaction was wrong but I have zero sympathy for trash racist ****s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eagles Finest said:

I wonder if EA will increase his kicking power in Madden? 

LMAO!! That deserved a like and a LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boogyman said:

That's why I say a severe punishment for Hunt is required, but I still wish she was kicked a lot harder. His reaction was wrong but I have zero sympathy for trash racist ****s.

Unfortunately that reaction just makes it even worse though. More racist people are gonna try and trigger that response to ruin their careers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More proof that if you let what people say dictate your actions, ie getting offended, then you are in deep ish. 

He could have made the CHOICE to stay in the room call the hotel security to deal with the issue, but he CHOSE to go out and act a fool and kick her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh this is great.  

 

The guy im playing in f/f this week (winner gets in the playoffs) was talking a bit too much smack because I lost m Gordon.  

Then he loses hunt and can’t pick up anyone because Thursday noon is noir weekly pick up deadline.

the f/f football gods work in mysterious ways.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Also why does it always seem like runningbacks that get in this kind of trouble? Lol. 

Ray carruth...

Big Ben...

warren sapp...

they come in all shapes and sizes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaliEagle said:

Well, that does it for KC. Andy's playoff coaching+ the loss of Hunt= 1 and done.

I always felt Hunt was at least partially a product of the system. He’s not leading the league in yards on the Colts or the 9ers. They won’t be as derailed as you’d think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Released by the Chiefs. 

Wow! I didn't think they'd actually do it.

Really don't mean to downplay it but it didn't look anywhere near as bad as the Ray Rice incident

That's got to be tempting as hell for other teams. It wont look good but he's a really good player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, madriver said:

Chiefs are in trouble. That offense will miss him big time.

Next man up.  Ware is a good back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Havenless said:

I always felt Hunt was at least partially a product of the system. He’s not leading the league in yards on the Colts or the 9ers. They won’t be as derailed as you’d think.

He's 5th in the league in rushing yards only 5 yds behind Barkley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

He's 5th in the league in rushing yards only 5 yds behind Barkley

I meant leading the league on another team as a hypothetical about last year. He’s reigning rushing champ. Until he’s knocked off, he’s got the crown... just like us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now