Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

3 hours ago, Mortimer said:

So her being an alledged "white supremacist", why is she hanging out with him and how are her beliefs or words equal or worse to him beating up a girl? 

Maybe he's a "black supremacist" for beating up a teen aged white girl. 

I wouldn’t believe anything at this point (let the details be worked out in a courtroom) other than what the video shows.  Which is a women being kicked by an nfl player while on the ground...

And don’t forget that in the chiefs official statement they are concluding that hunt lied to them about the incident(based off of what they viewed on the security footage. 

His nfl career just went the way of ray Rice.  

Wow. I guess once the video evidence comes to light, they had no choice. Of course that's assuming Hunt did lie about it, and they didn't have full knowledge.

17 minutes ago, Havenless said:

I always felt Hunt was at least partially a product of the system. He’s not leading the league in yards on the Colts or the 9ers. They won’t be as derailed as you’d think.

He's a very good all around back. He catches the ball better than a majority of starting RBs.  It's going to hurt quite a bit. I expect Mahomes to drop off a little now.  

I didn't expect them to release him, at least not so quickly. I did expect the league to move quickly though, if not right now, then at least by Monday or Tuesday.

I figured the Chiefs would wait to make a move until after the league had handed down their decision, but I guess they felt that they just had to move on and distance themselves from him.

Things really snowballed though.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

He's a very good all around back. He catches the ball better than a majority of starting RBs.  It's going to hurt quite a bit. I expect Mahomes to drop off a little now.  

I don't know if Mahomes will drop off but I do think defenses wont respect their run as much.

Just looked and Chiefs have both Raiders games, Ravens, Chargers, and Hawks left. Raiders aren't going to challenge them. Ravens defense is still ranked high

It's not like they are going to lose the rest of their games missing Hunt though

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I don't know if Mahomes will drop off but I do think defenses wont respect their run as much.

Just looked and Chiefs have both Raiders games, Ravens, Chargers, and Hawks left. Raiders aren't going to challenge them. Ravens defense is still ranked high

It's not like they are going to lose the rest of their games missing Hunt though

That's why I think he will have a slight fall off because defenses don't have to respect the run as much.  Plus, Andy will be tempted to call more passes.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Page 3 and RTK hasn’t jumped in saying she deserved it ??

No, but he did leave this in the TATE thread.

12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

ASAP

He won't be playing this year but going forward it will be incredible that one of the best RBs int he NFL that is 23 can just fall into our laps and can already play very well in this offensive system.  

6 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Ray Riced? Get the frick out of here. The headline is misleading. He didn’t brutalize anyone.

Dude deserves a 6 game suspension for sure. You don’t put your hands on a woman even if it’s just a push or a slight kick in the butt.

And screw this double standard for the NFL going after Ezekiel Elliott without video evidence and plenty of counter evidence against the supposed victim. Here they get a video and sweep it under the rug though!?!? Wow.

Yup, shows them going after Zeke was more a personal thing than "finally taking a stand” The friggin DA said they didn’t believe zeke’s accuser, they had texts where she talked about blackmailing him and the NFL’s own lead investigation was fired because she didn’t believe the accuser..

they have a video of Hunt abusing a woman and they try and sit on it.....Goodell should be fired 

7 hours ago, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Per his friends, they met her at a club and brought her back. So it’s on them for creating the situation. And whether she said the N word or not, you can’t, especially as a player in the NFL, resort to pushing or anything physical. This is common sense 

Yep. According to the friends of the wealthy famous athlete who is graciously footing the bill for everyone, this random young woman in heels was a violent hardcore white supremacist. She was screaming the N-word at the top of her lungs at a group of black people for a half an hour straight unprovoked..

Oddly enough, with someone so disorderly for so long, no one called security/authorizaties until after the physical altercation took place 

Not really sure that I'm buying this. ...

6 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Wow. I guess once the video evidence comes to light, they had no choice. Of course that's assuming Hunt did lie about it, and they didn't have full knowledge.

I certainly think it’s possible that the Chiefs knew exactly what happened this whole time and just hoped the video wouldn’t come out. And now that it did, are using, "we never saw the video, he lied to us”, as a PR move.

2 hours ago, vaff84 said:

I certainly think it’s possible that the Chiefs knew exactly what happened this whole time and just hoped the video wouldn’t come out. And now that it did, are using, "we never saw the video, he lied to us”, as a PR move.

Yeah, we’ll likely never know unless an anonymous source speaks up, but it’s not implausible. 

I think I had read the NFL has been investigating since Feb 2018...wonder why they didn’t make a big spectacle out of the investigation like they did with Zeke.

1 minute ago, Stephen1 said:

I think I had read the NFL has been investigating since Feb 2018...wonder why they didn’t make a big spectacle out of the investigation like they did with Zeke.

I think with Zeke, it was like a school teacher dealing with the class clown.

The class clown always doing something stupid but nothing too bad and the teacher is unable to really punish him. So the moment the teacher thinks they have something substantial at all, they rush to suspend as to send a message.

In the end, it turned out that there was little to nothing on Zeke regarding domestic violence. The NFL was just itching to send the class clown to detention.

10 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Unfortunately that reaction just makes it even worse though. More racist people are gonna try and trigger that response to ruin their careers. 

Well it should impact his career, he was wrong to assault someone. But that doesnt mean that I cant also wish she was seriously injured for being such a trash POS, if Hunts part of the story is true that is.

8 hours ago, Captain F said:

Well. I guess that makes Leveon Bell to the chiefs next year pretty likely. 

It's still Andy Reid in charge. Doubt that happens.

9 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Yup, shows them going after Zeke was more a personal thing than "finally taking a stand” The friggin DA said they didn’t believe zeke’s accuser, they had texts where she talked about blackmailing him and the NFL’s own lead investigation was fired because she didn’t believe the accuser..

they have a video of Hunt abusing a woman and they try and sit on it.....Goodell should be fired 

He wont though because he's been making the owners very wealthy over the years

13 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Wow you have to feel so bad for Andy Reid.  This was his best chance for a SB since 2004.

Reid has had a 12-4, two 11-5 and a 10-6 team in KC. 1-4 in playoffs. 1 playoff win since 2008. KC is super talented right now and this is his best offense he has had in KC but we know come playoff time Andy turns into a different coach. His KC teams have lost playoff games by 1 point twice, 2 points and 7 points. It usually comes down to poor coaching. Last year they had a 21-0 lead vs one of the worst offenses...lost 22-21. Blown leads (KC still doesn't have a good defense), Smith throwing 50 times in a 7 point loss...I wish Andy the best but no matter how good this team looks, with his history they likely were one and done in the playoffs. Also Spencer Ware is no bum. Hunt is way better but Ware had 1368 total yards back in 2016

Also it looks like KC might have known about this too (much like Baltimore knew about Ray Rice but crap hit the fan once the TMZ video leaked) meaning Andy knew so if true, no sympathy for Andy. After all...he overlooked the horrible stuff Tyreek Hill did as well. 

12 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Ware is not Hunt but he had 1368 total yards in 2016. 

1 minute ago, Jason1978 said:

Ware is not Hunt but he had 1368 total yards in 2016. 

I hope they win it all now without Hunt.  

BTW did anyone else notice that guy taking that one womans phone who looked like she was recording it? My guess is he was deleting it

This was FAR from brutal and that kick was very light to say the least, he could have really done damage if he wanted with the kick. 

Not excusing the behavior at all but let's not act like what he did was some brutal beating (Ray Rice).